FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

She is just as brittish as you mate,she aint syria,s burden why should they be stranded with her

Why don't you give it a go in a country not full of gammon Dimitri? Try Saudi Arabia or Syria or something and to top it off record the whole experience. Let's see how much you miss gammonland. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Just now, LukeReeves92 said:

Why don't you give it a go in a country not full of gammon Dimitri? Try Saudi Arabia or Syria or something and to top it off record the whole experience. Let's see how much you miss gammonland. 

I think Damascus(Syria) would be a lovely city to visit,not too keen on Saudi though,because of their treatment wi Yemen,also bin Salman is in cahoots with the yanks & brittish so he's not to be trusted,id go to any Muslim country in a heartbeat,infact im not long back from Istanbul(last month),loved every minute of it,i missed gammonland like the plague.

id advice going to Istanbul mate,amazing if you can look by many mosques & its full of muslims who the gammons seem to hate,imo,they were friendly as f*ck nothing like what ye read in the daily mail or watch on the bbc or fox news

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

what is all these protests about I assume some sort of lefty protest? in London (I think)

(larry where are ye,youre good with this sh*t?)

The best protest yet Dimitri. Its about climate change mate. 

54 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Wow! Some rollox being talked on here.... maybe too much of the devils juice....

bring back Begum... fook me laughing! People becoming soft these days!

Shes a horrible evil human being mate,but she should be deported as she is not syrias burden,id say the same if a syrian terrorist was in britain,as its not britains burden

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:08 PM, LukeReeves92 said:

The best protest yet Dimitri. Its about climate change mate. 

The committee for climate change have reported that  the UK has reduced its carbon emissions by 43% since 1990, quite an accomplishment when the population has grown by about 20%...though an simple explanation would be we now make very little, instead we import everything from developing nations who are polluting at a level we never did.

It would be better to have a constructive debate that searches for solutions instead we have stupid stunts by people who are far more interested in dancing in the street and leaving litter everywhere instead.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

The committee for climate change have reported that  the UK has reduced its carbon emissions by 43% since 1990, quite an accomplishment when the population has grown by about 20%...though an simple explanation would be we now make very little, instead we import everything from developing nations who are polluting at a level we never did.

It would be better to have a constructive debate that searches for solutions instead we have stupid stunts by people who are far more interested in dancing in the street and leaving litter everywhere instead.

Tbf mate I was half joking with this comment but it is bad how much these protests have caused some serious sh*t. As I've said before students don't really think do they although I genuinely believe they think they are doing the right thing here.