Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

The general discussion thread

a cesspit of bigots, child groomers, rapists , tramps, soap dodgers ,thieves and murderers. think that pretty much covers them lol

1 hour ago, CornyAVFC said:

a cesspit of bigots, child groomers, rapists , tramps, soap dodgers ,thieves and murderers. think that pretty much covers them lol

They remind me of scousers, always the victimsi

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

2 hours ago, B6! said:

They remind me of scousers, always the victimsi

Scousers are quick to forget the Heysel disaster aren't they. Celtic have always been the same as well. Can't stand victim mentality it's weak. 

6 hours ago, CornyAVFC said:

Ohh the irony,bigots nah thats northern ireland andtheir people with their anti catholic bonfires and marches,and nazi flags flying from flag poles in carrick fergus,rapists n groomers nah thats kincora boys home run by orange men sexualy abusing young boys while the goverment swept it under the carpet or men n women spitting on school children whilst protesting against them  whilst they walked to their local rc school through a loyalist area,theives n murderers nah thats yer planters with no real heritage stealing land and loyalist paramiltiries murdering civilians & weans,along with the brittish army🤫

Tiocfaidh ar'la(thats gaelic btw,your native language non of this made up slang ulster scotch shite,trying to manufacture a culture lolol)😎🇮🇪🇵🇸

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

3 hours ago, LukeReeves92 said:

Scousers are quick to forget the Heysel disaster aren't they. Celtic have always been the same as well. Can't stand victim mentality it's weak. 

I know mate gammons are terrible for the victim mentality

On 4/15/2019 at 3:20 PM, LukeReeves92 said:

Nah she lost any right to come 'home' the day she left for the reasons she did. As for the IRA thing I've got to be honest I see where your coming from with the Britain's brutality thing. A lot of these terror groups were formed because of the likes of the US and the UK getting involved in other countries issues. Its a twisted subject and I wish none of this sh*t was a thing but unfortunately they are. People will never agree and the circle will never 

She is just as brittish as you mate,she aint syria,s burden why should they be stranded with her

Notre Dame going up in smoke has highlighted something that is not being widely reported, still isn't unless you look for it...which automatically raises my suspicions...arson and vandalism is becoming widespread on French churches.

Just now, dorset lion said:

Notre Dame going up in smoke has highlighted something that is not being widely reported, still isn't unless you look for it...which automatically raises my suspicions...arson and vandalism is becoming widespread on French churches.

Yep,those protestants up to no good again,burning down our cathedrals & chapels tut tut