FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

18 hours ago, LukeReeves92 said:

What part of what he said was hateful mate? And I don't hate anyone or anything. I'm a pacifist I respect every walk of life and do all I can to help everybody I can. I have also dabbled in things that can, let's say, alter consciousness and I also listen/read a lot of Buddhist, hindu and tao philosophies Dimitri. I research as much as I can and I don't align with any single political party or 'wing'. That's the start of the division and is also the reason we are in this stupid mess. 

im sure he put his point across as civil as possible but you know these little angry ukip types,and his faux outrage at halal meat as if he really cares for the animals,he wont complain eating halal meat when he's stuffing his face with a burger or kebab cooked by some muslim immigrants,after a night out on the sauce,also how cold must you be(not you mate)moaning about immigrants getting free healthcare from the NHS,dont worry we wont be paying for it,as we would be getting taxed the same regardless,if there was no immigrants here at all,its funny how they can give west minster & big ben a multi million pound make over or murder & invade other countries,yet they cant find funds to send some poor kid to America for some special cancer treatment in the states,immigrants aren't the problem,its the bankers & bosses,back to the subject in halal,a bolt gun to cattle is no different to the animal than a clean cut to the throat if done the right way they say,you say you like to research things about buddism & Hinduism,try looking into islam,not what you read on FB & the likes,trust me you would be surprised & nothing like what the media have portrayed this last decade,after invading their lands,i can see the very same intolerance & bigotry the irish used to get in the 60/70s when they came to this country,getting called the same things about their religion & getting called terrorists,as someone who has faced the same bigotry,i stand shoulder to shoulder with my muslim,brown,black,eastern European brothers & sisters,over the white 'so called kiddy on Christian' trailer trash of this country,im glad these people are all noise hot air & p*ss,when the youth of today are getting an education & trying to get into positions of power,the exact same things scot/irish republicans did back in the day during the troubles whilst the trailer trash loyalist slobs where to busy trying to bang a drum get tattoo's & hit the roids & drugs,RC catholics where treated as 2nd class citizens both in Scotland & northern Ireland,so they used their heads,im sure & hopefull it will all pay off in the yrs to come.

our revenge will be the laughter of our children😎

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

im sure he put his point across as civil as possible but you know these little angry ukip types,and his faux outrage at halal meat as if he really cares for the animals,he wont complain eating halal meat when he's stuffing his face with a burger or kebab cooked by some muslim immigrants,after a night out on the sauce,also how cold must you be(not you mate)moaning about immigrants getting free healthcare from the NHS,dont worry we wont be paying for it,as we would be getting taxed the same regardless,if there was no immigrants here at all,its funny how they can give west minster & big ben a multi million pound make over or murder & invade other countries,yet they cant find funds to send some poor kid to America for some special cancer treatment in the states,immigrants aren't the problem,its the bankers & bosses,back to the subject in halal,a bolt gun to cattle is no different to the animal than a clean cut to the throat if done the right way they say,you say you like to research things about buddism & Hinduism,try looking into islam,not what you read on FB & the likes,trust me you would be surprised & nothing like what the media have portrayed this last decade,after invading their lands,i can see the very same intolerance & bigotry the irish used to get in the 60/70s when they came to this country,getting called the same things about their religion & getting called terrorists,as someone who has faced the same bigotry,i stand shoulder to shoulder with my muslim,brown,black,eastern European brothers & sisters,over the white 'so called kiddy on Christian' trailer trash of this country,im glad these people are all noise hot air & p*ss,when the youth of today are getting an education & trying to get into positions of power,the exact same things scot/irish republicans did back in the day during the troubles whilst the trailer trash loyalist slobs where to busy trying to bang a drum get tattoo's & hit the roids & drugs,RC catholics where treated as 2nd class citizens both in Scotland & northern Ireland,so they used their heads,im sure & hopefull it will all pay off in the yrs to come.

our revenge will be the laughter of our children😎

.............and breathe lolol

The left have to be the biggest bigots.

How can Shameless Begum be granted legal aid to fight her return to the UK yet the innocent 21 who were murdered by the scum bag terrorist IRA can't ?

JFT21

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

1 hour ago, B6! said:

The left have to be the biggest bigots.

How can Shameless Begum be granted legal aid to fight her return to the UK yet the innocent 21 who were murdered by the scum bag terrorist IRA can't ?

JFT21

As much as i despise ISIS,its because she is a uk citizen and must return home,why should syria be left with the burden of keeping her,and the ira wouldnt exsist if britain didnt invade and murder their people,so really the ira provos or c,company ira,are  a creation of britains brutality,for the avoidance of doubt i support the irish in their struggles,i think my moral compass takes over rather than just holding a brittish passport

Justice for bloody sunday

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

25 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

As much as i despise ISIS,its because she is a uk citizen and must return home,why should syria be left with the burden of keeping her,and the ira wouldnt exsist if britain didnt invade and murder their people,so really the ira provos or c,company ira,are  a creation of britains brutality,for the avoidance of doubt i support the irish in their struggles,i think my moral compass takes over rather than just holding a brittish passport

Nah she lost any right to come 'home' the day she left for the reasons she did. As for the IRA thing I've got to be honest I see where your coming from with the Britain's brutality thing. A lot of these terror groups were formed because of the likes of the US and the UK getting involved in other countries issues. Its a twisted subject and I wish none of this sh*t was a thing but unfortunately they are. People will never agree and the circle will never break. 

5 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

notre dame cathedral in paris on fire,such an iconic building

It looks like the all the wood will burn, that includes the roof. The spire has collapsed too.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Just now, Dimitri said:

hopefully they can restore it back

It has been undergoing restoration for two months now, apparently. There is scaffolding around parts of it.

It will be fully restored. Notre Dame is as iconic to the French as St Pauls is to us.

AVFC RFC SAFC

18 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Bollox she lost any right to be British with her treason.

If the Irish hadn't have been killing each other troops would not have been sent.

You've spent too much time at Celtic park listening to their bigot views.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy