FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

2 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

God can't be a person though. Consciousness is a mad thing though, get some Alan Watts in your life, that guy is mind blowing. 

By the sounds of it Dimitri we share similar views on this. Dmt blows the doors off reality. Its almost as if you go into another dimension or reality. The scary thing is many people have the same kind of experience where they are told by a voice about reality and what it really is. These substances are meant to be taken, we in the Western world overlook these kind of things and make out they are drugs when in actual fact they are probably tools to help us. 

Aye i think the closest thing we can get is magic mushrooms(on my bucket list) but its much more powerfull than that opens the pineal gland,we consume shite in modern foods booze etc thats bad for it,the goverment love to dumb the masses down,we are stuck i think in the 3rd dimension or some sh*t like that i think their is meant to be 9, in what we can observe,maybe god or the higher being-creator has given us some clues to experiment with😃dont worry if i ever try it il report back n send ye some down😉

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

10 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Aye i think the closest thing we can get is magic mushrooms(on my bucket list) but its much more powerfull than that opens the pineal gland,we consume shite in modern foods booze etc thats bad for it,the goverment love to dumb the masses down,we are stuck i think in the 3rd dimension or some sh*t like that i think their is meant to be 9, in what we can observe,maybe god or the higher being-creator has given us some clues to experiment with😃dont worry if i ever try it il report back n send ye some down😉

Make sure you do send some down Dimitri lol. Dorian Yates the power lifter from back in the 80s 90s had a life changing experience with ayahuasca. He said a voice told him to stop poisening his body with drink and drugs. Also killed all of his ego. I'd be so nervous to try it as I'm naturally quite pessimistic but I'm far to interested in it to refuse it. 

5 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

Make sure you do send some down Dimitri lol. Dorian Yates the power lifter from back in the 80s 90s had a life changing experience with ayahuasca. He said a voice told him to stop poisening his body with drink and drugs. Also killed all of his ego. I'd be so nervous to try it as I'm naturally quite pessimistic but I'm far to interested in it to refuse it. 

im a pessimist too mate,but f*ck that id be right in there,smoking the lot of the DMT😎,im not the full shilling these days,f*ck it😁Im 40 next may(2020) another 30yrs il be dead anyway,may aswell try it

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

Christianity though was scripted by Jesus which is in the human form as 'god' in the holy trinity simliar to the monothiest belief in Islam,Islams message wasnt really scripted though but a message sent from angel gabriel/Jibreel from Allah/god to Muhammed which was all memorised & recited wasnt untill yrs later it was scriped down in book form by uthman in the quran

God imo does exsist or we wouldnt have the consious awarness or self being with everythi g all finely tuned for our benefit,to even have this debate on avfan we are bound by time,beginning and an end to be tested on,all bound by 5 basic senses,with some free will,all of this is test,life is a test IMO🙂

Societies start off with the oral (aural) tradition, whereby events are told and memorised down the generations. Once writing has been devised those oral traditions are written down and the oral tradition eventually fades away. In all cases the writing will follow the event, sometimes straight away, in other times later, sometimes much later. These latter cases will rely on the oral tradition. In modern times we have to use archaeology to discover and/or confirm past events.

All talk of 'Angels' giving messages reflects voices in the head of the person, not some supernatural entity. This comes back to what I said in my previous post, namely that it is someone's interpretation of what they think 'God' is. In these cases the person thinks he has received a message and therefore knows what 'God' wants.

To put it into the brutalist language of the 1970s, if someone said he had heard a voice in his head telling him to kill his son, would that person be regarded as a prophet, or a nutter ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

23 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Societies start off with the oral (aural) tradition, whereby events are told and memorised down the generations. Once writing has been devised those oral traditions are written down and the oral tradition eventually fades away. In all cases the writing will follow the event, sometimes straight away, in other times later, sometimes much later. These latter cases will rely on the oral tradition. In modern times we have to use archaeology to discover and/or confirm past events.

All talk of 'Angels' giving messages reflects voices in the head of the person, not some supernatural entity. This comes back to what I said in my previous post, namely that it is someone's interpretation of what they think 'God' is. In these cases the person thinks he has received a message and therefore knows what 'God' wants.

To put it into the brutalist language of the 1970s, if someone said he had heard a voice in his head telling him to kill his son, would that person be regarded as a prophet, or a nutter ?

I assume you mean the story of ibrahim and the so called voices to sacrifise his son ismail? In the end he didnt kill his son but both built the biggest place of worship in the world in the famous kaaba in mecca,remember this was 1400 yrs ago all miracles are done for now larry,or so they say when the return of jesus happens we just need to wait n see if it happens mate

21 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Whats that got to do with islam?

Lee Rigby, Rotherham Rochdale need more data on these muslims hate preachers.

Corbyn is up there on the biggest c**t in England as well list.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

A couple of weeks back a young lad was expelled from Preston University because when encouraged to express his views in classroom debates he said that Halal was a barbaric practice, he also said he didn't think migrants should be allowed immediate access to the NHS, he's also a member of UKIP. So for expressing perfectly legal and many would feel reasonable views he has been denied a University education because some other students complained.

A few miles down the road at Salford University the head of their branch of the NUS is a woman who wants her religion Islam to dominate, she also wishes to oppress white people to teach them a lesson, she's just been voted head of the NUS nationwide.

So our University students ( the people who will be running all aspects of this nation soon ) will go after a man who objects to animals having their throats slit and vote for a woman who wishes us harm...bodes well for our future doesn't it !