FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

46 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Whats that got to do with islam?

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Top_10_Controversial_Verses_in_the_Qur'an

Have a read. Then if you really want to, look for other sources. And before you go there I know the old testament was well known for being barbaric but at least it has been updated. And again we are all aware its a small minority of Muslims, there's good and bad in every walk of life. Just showing you that all is not well or peaceful with all religions not just islam. Not saying they practice these teachings either but they are there. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

11 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Top_10_Controversial_Verses_in_the_Qur'an

Have a read. Then if you really want to, look for other sources. And before you go there I know the old testament was well known for being barbaric but at least it has been updated. And again we are all aware its a small minority of Muslims, there's good and bad in every walk of life. Just showing you that all is not well or peaceful with all religions not just islam. Not saying they practice these teachings either but they are there. 

Trust me mate i know all about the old testement and the reformation,but i disagree with the reformation as humans cant change the word of god,jesus or whatever god(s) i believe in,i know all about the abrahamic faiths(christianity,islam & judism) and the sect branches,between the bible,torah,quran you will find stuff thats deemed babaric even in reformation doctrines,remember this is between 1400-2000 yrs old,the media are great at turning us all against each other,the zionist regime is satanic all aided by the rothschilds family for centuries,they use all of this evil to turn us all against each other,reformed christianity,wahibism & its big brother zionism have hijacked the abrahimic faiths,it wont settle untill their is a greater israel and the 3rd temple is built

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

4 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Trust me mate i know all about the old testement and the reformation,but i disagree with the reformation as humans cant change the word of god,jesus or whatever god(s) i believe in,i know all about the abrahamic faiths(christianity,islam & judism) and the sect branches,between the bible,torah,quran you will find stuff thats deemed babaric even in reformation doctrines,remember this is between 1400-2000 yrs old,the media are great at turning us all against each other,the zionist regime is satanic all aided by the rothschilds family for centuries,they use all of this evil to turn us all against each other,reformed christianity,wahibism & its big brother zionism have hijacked the abrahimic faiths,it wont settle untill their is a greater israel and the 3rd temple is built

I don't deny you obviously know your sh*t mate. This is where I meet in the middle with you because I also believe that zionism is a 'thing'. I also know all about the rothschilds and the 'conspiracy' surrounding them. I believe they even created Israel (the Israel we know today) but I could be wrong I'm nowhere near educated enough on the subject. I also completely agree that the media tries to turn us against each other. Divide and conquer as they say. BUT I cant help but see that the fact we can't say certain things, or go certain places in this country as it would put our safety in jeopardy. I'd love nothing more for us all to get along but sadly people don't and it affects even innocent people on both sides. 

10/04/2019 : I have posted this before and repeat it here.

Everything that has been written in the 'Scriptures', whether they be Bible, Torah, Koran, or any other, as 'The Word of God', is actually the Word of Man. *

These writings reflect the customs, superstitions and also bigotries of the times and places in which they were written. Where they contain a decent moral message, go with that, but rise above the prejudices that are also in the various scripts.

God may or may not exist, nobody knows the answer to that question and probably nobody ever will. Anyone who claims to be speaking on behalf of 'God' is just expressing their own interpretation of what they think 'God' is. It is never a statement of fact, it is always just their opinion.

* With apologies to 'Judith' and any other lady scriptors.

AVFC RFC SAFC

3 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

I don't deny you obviously know your sh*t mate. This is where I meet in the middle with you because I also believe that zionism is a 'thing'. I also know all about the rothschilds and the 'conspiracy' surrounding them. I believe they even created Israel (the Israel we know today) but I could be wrong I'm nowhere near educated enough on the subject. I also completely agree that the media tries to turn us against each other. Divide and conquer as they say. BUT I cant help but see that the fact we can't say certain things, or go certain places in this country as it would put our safety in jeopardy. I'd love nothing more for us all to get along but sadly people don't and it affects even innocent people on both sides. 

Its just whenever a brown asian person commits a crime they always put his ethinicity & faith before his/crime,as if islam made him do it,he or she done these grooming acts on young females because they where sick bastards along with priests who used to use their power to abuse kids,i can relate to muslims and islamaphobia because it used to be the irish that once whete discriminated,still is in scotland

1 minute ago, Larry-AV said:

Everything that has been written in the 'Scriptures', whether they be Bible, Torah, Koran, or any other, as 'The Word of God', is actually the Word of Man. *

These writings reflect the customs, superstitions and also bigotries of the times and places in which they were written. Where they contain a decent moral message, go with that, but rise above the prejudices that are also in the various scripts.

God may or may not exist, nobody knows the answer to that question and probably nobody ever will. Anyone who claims to be speaking on behalf of 'God' is just expressing their own interpretation of what they think 'God' is. It is never a statement of fact, it is always just their opinion.

Well put. 

I think religion is on its last leg altogether tbh, I hope my opinion doesn't offend anyone but I think with how science is progressing at its fastest rate ever and the research of substances like ayahuasca/dmt which gives people real genuine spiritual realisations it surely can't last. 

3 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Its just whenever a brown asian person commits a crime they always put his ethinicity & faith before his/crime,as if islam made him do it,he or she done these grooming acts on young females because they where sick bastards along with priests who used to use their power to abuse kids,i can relate to muslims and islamaphobia because it used to be the irish that once whete discriminated,still is in scotland

Agreed. People shouldnt use religions, scriptures etc to condone any harm or crime. The Irish in Scotland I can't comment or have an opinion on mate. I know rangers and celtic have there issues as do hearts and hibs but apart from that I don't know. Mad world we live in though. Would be a better place without people as extreme as that sounds lol. 

2 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Christianity though was scripted by Jesus which is in the human form as 'god' in the holy trinity simliar to the monothiest belief in Islam,Islams message wasnt really scripted though but a message sent from angel gabriel/Jibreel from Allah/god to Muhammed which was all memorised & recited wasnt untill yrs later it was scriped down in book form by uthman in the quran

God imo does exsist or we wouldnt have the consious awarness or self being with everythi g all finely tuned for our benefit,to even have this debate on avfan we are bound by time,beginning and an end to be tested on,all bound by 5 basic senses,with some free will,all of this is test,life is a test IMO🙂

8 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

Well put. 

I think religion is on its last leg altogether tbh, I hope my opinion doesn't offend anyone but I think with how science is progressing at its fastest rate ever and the research of substances like ayahuasca/dmt which gives people real genuine spiritual realisations it surely can't last. 

I would love to try DMT,Its natural but the goverment has banned it,i wonder why hmm🤔

15 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Christianity though was scripted by Jesus which is in the human form as 'god' in the holy trinity simliar to the monothiest belief in Islam,Islams message wasnt really scripted though but a message sent from angel gabriel/Jibreel from Allah/god to Muhammed which was all memorised & recited wasnt untill yrs later it was scriped down in book form by uthman in the quran

God imo does exsist or we wouldnt have the consious awarness or self being with everythi g all finely tuned for our benefit,to even have this debate on avfan we are bound by time,beginning and an end to be tested on,all bound by 5 basic senses,with some free will,all of this is test,life is a test IMO🙂

God can't be a person though. Consciousness is a mad thing though, get some Alan Watts in your life, that guy is mind blowing. 

15 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

I would love to try DMT,Its natural but the goverment has banned it,i wonder why hmm🤔

By the sounds of it Dimitri we share similar views on this. Dmt blows the doors off reality. Its almost as if you go into another dimension or reality. The scary thing is many people have the same kind of experience where they are told by a voice about reality and what it really is. These substances are meant to be taken, we in the Western world overlook these kind of things and make out they are drugs when in actual fact they are probably tools to help us.