FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

I know someone whos bone moved and they have to re brake his bone and then recast it.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Trouble is stu his bones have had two metal plates screwed in each held with 8 screws will they have to take them out to

God just the thought of it makes my eyes water. I broke my nose while playing rugby a few years back and each time i let it self heal with out visiting the hospital like an idiot.Then eventually i struggled to breath throught it so had to go in and have it rebroken and put back into correct shape now that was bad enough would hate to think what an arm would feel like.

God just the thought of it makes my eyes water. I broke my nose while playing rugby a few years back and each time i let it self heal with out visiting the hospital like an idiot.Then eventually i struggled to breath throught it so had to go in and have it rebroken and put back into correct shape now that was bad enough would hate to think what an arm would feel like.

I cringed a bit at first at the thought of the arm....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• 2 weeks later...

What do people make of him? I'm just watching him live at Wembley from his tour last year on BBC 1.

When I very first started watching him about a year ago I couldn't stand him but he's very quickly grown on me and I really like him now and find him very funny.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

The bit about the guys in the gym changing room was fcuking so funny

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Ive seen him do the bit about his kid at the start of the gig so many times and everytime i see it he makes me laugh lol.

Mellberg_Signature.png