FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

3 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

There is no such thing as the 'Bedroom Tax'. A tax is money taken from your gross wages or an amount added to the cost of a commodity and both of these amounts are payable to the Government. Does anyone pay a tax on their bedroom and if so, how ?

Tell this woman 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/suicide-bedroom-tax-victim-stephanie-1883600.amp

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

The people of northern Europe do not breed anything like enough to sustain our populations, I believe there are two main reasons for this, working people who can't afford to and middle class people who rely on both Husband and Wife working to maintain the lifestyle they enjoy. The ironic thing is that successive governments have pointed the finger at unmarried mothers as a plague on society while bringing in millions of low paid immigrants who have loads of kids they can't pay for either, but to say that is deemed as racist.

I'm from the kind of stock some would have castrated because my father left my mother when I was young, I'm a council estate kid raised by a single mom yet me, my brother and sister have all worked for a living and as a skilled blue collar worker I earned enough to raise my 3 kids without claiming a penny.

I'm currently reading Douglas Murrays new book....The strange death of Europe, immigration, identity, Islam..........well worth a read, or at least what I have read so far is.

Stop letting immigrants in then.

We are an island, our schools are full our nhs is crumbling our pensioners are cold in winter and many families are hungry yet still we send money overseas in foreign aid and we let more people in.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Well it's our fault for bombing countries,  and invading them for oil. But let's not forget it was the Irish that built our roads, houses and motorway network. And in the 50s and 60s we needed  immigration from India,  Pakistan and the West Indies because we needed people to work in the nhs,  we needed people to work on the buses and we needed people to do the jobs that British people wouldn't do. These people and their descendants of which I am one have made this country the great place that it is today. But yes there comes a time when we have to say,  enough is enough. The last few years  it has got out of hand and the full up sign needs to go up at the borders. 

fliegetn0.gif

4 hours ago, Patrick said:

Well it's our fault for bombing countries,  and invading them for oil. But let's not forget it was the Irish that built our roads, houses and motorway network. And in the 50s and 60s we needed  immigration from India,  Pakistan and the West Indies because we needed people to work in the nhs,  we needed people to work on the buses and we needed people to do the jobs that British people wouldn't do. These people and their descendants of which I am one have made this country the great place that it is today. But yes there comes a time when we have to say,  enough is enough. The last few years  it has got out of hand and the full up sign needs to go up at the borders. 

:bow

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

DAHbFSuV0AASLao.jpg

You keep making these great posts, hope you're ok mate

image.png

13 hours ago, B6! said:

Stop letting immigrants in then.

We are an island, our schools are full our nhs is crumbling our pensioners are cold in winter and many families are hungry yet still we send money overseas in foreign aid and we let more people in.

No generalisation please, my wife's grandparents bugger off to Australia in the winter for 3-4 months depending on how they feel, because they don't like the cold.  My uncle in his 80's spends more time at his villa in Spain, than his home in Nuneaton.  A sizeable portion of pensioners are very well off, and sponge off the taxpayer for carehomes etc, when they've got a house they own worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, their kids are waiting to cash in on.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

1 minute ago, markymark said:

No generalisation please, my wife's grandparents bugger off to Australia in the winter for 3-4 months depending on how they feel, because they don't like the cold.  My uncle in his 80's spends more time at his villa in Spain, than his home in Nuneaton.  A sizeable portion of pensioners are very well off, and sponge off the taxpayer for carehomes etc, when they've got a house they own worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, their kids are waiting to cash in on.

You're talking about a minority.

Untill all pensioners are warm in winter, all homeless have home all those who are hungry have food and there are no eating lists st the hospitals we has a nation need to stop sending foreign aid and freeze immigration.

image.png