FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

16 hours ago, AnneMc said:

For Macmillan? 

Have had a week of them at school. It is good to see the kids baking and doing their best to raise money for a good cause. It's one that's close to my heart, for obvious reasons.  

No lol, for my driving license !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, Dimitri said:

got my wee black pug home yesterday,hes tiny,his name is hugo weans love him,...looks like il be bottom of the pecking order behind a f**cking dog now,..also my wee girl is 13 today ffs, a teenager already,...didn't feel that long ago I was holding her had going to nursery!!

Any day now your daughter will be bringing home a spotty little oik, and you'll know exactly what he has in mind.....the same you did when you were 13 ( that's a thought to cause any dad sleepless nights ).....and before you know it you'll be a Grandad and even further down the f**cking pecking order. Enjoy:biggrin:

On the plus side the Dog will always love you.

27 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Any day now your daughter will be bringing home a spotty little oik, and you'll know exactly what he has in mind.....the same you did when you were 13 ( that's a thought to cause any dad sleepless nights ).....and before you know it you'll be a Grandad and even further down the f**cking pecking order. Enjoy:biggrin:

On the plus side the Dog will always love you.

haha i know mate,...she's a bright young lass,tbf,she gets high grades & already planned out her career she wants to go to college/uni when she leaves to become a teacher,..im glad because I never stuck in at school & I came from a big family who were no angels,so I'm kinda over protective & want a good education for her,last night was her birthday we hired a limo she invited a few friends in it from school the limo driver was from birmiiinghaaaaam lol reconized the accent he was a villa fan,never got a discount though,then her party was in one of the local nightclub halls 150 of her school pals were in all dancing n taking selfies,i felt f**cking old,....13 is a big thing for young yins nowadays,think I got a f**cking hat n balloon at that age

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

4 hours ago, Dimitri said:

haha i know mate,...she's a bright young lass,tbf,she gets high grades & already planned out her career she wants to go to college/uni when she leaves to become a teacher,..im glad because I never stuck in at school & I came from a big family who were no angels,so I'm kinda over protective & want a good education for her,last night was her birthday we hired a limo she invited a few friends in it from school the limo driver was from birmiiinghaaaaam lol reconized the accent he was a villa fan,never got a discount though,then her party was in one of the local nightclub halls 150 of her school pals were in all dancing n taking selfies,i felt f**cking old,....13 is a big thing for young yins nowadays,think I got a f**cking hat n balloon at that age

How times have changed, wouldn't of known what a Limo was when I was 13 and nobody got a club booked out for them. Birthday parties stopped aged about 7 or 8, by 13 it was a few cans of cider and some limited groping round the back of the shops.

Hope your daughter had a great day, Dimitri. Sounds expensive and annoying. I can't stand the noise and mess Chucky and a few of his mates make in our house so the thought of 150 squealy children in the same room makes my blood run cold. 

2426f5x.png

3 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Hope your daughter had a great day, Dimitri. Sounds expensive and annoying. I can't stand the noise and mess Chucky and a few of his mates make in our house so the thought of 150 squealy children in the same room makes my blood run cold. 

cheers anne,agreed about squealy weans

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

39 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Be a real Busman's holiday for you Anne or doesn't your fondness for holidays stretch that far ?:biggrin:

29 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Be a real Busman's holiday for you Anne or doesn't your fondness for holidays stretch that far ?:biggrin:

Definitely doesn't. Get enough of squealy teens at work. They put me silly at home. It's like the YMCA here some days. 

2426f5x.png