Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

The general discussion thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, AnneMc said:

For Macmillan? 

Have had a week of them at school. It is good to see the kids baking and doing their best to raise money for a good cause. It's one that's close to my heart, for obvious reasons.  

 

No lol, for my driving license !


image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2016 at 5:39 PM, B6! said:

No lol, for my driving license !

Right... 


2426f5x.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got my wee black pug home yesterday,hes tiny,his name is hugo weans love him,...looks like il be bottom of the pecking order behind a f**cking dog now,..also my wee girl is 13 today ffs, a teenager already,...didn't feel that long ago I was holding her had going to nursery!!


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, Dimitri said:

got my wee black pug home yesterday,hes tiny,his name is hugo weans love him,...looks like il be bottom of the pecking order behind a f**cking dog now,..also my wee girl is 13 today ffs, a teenager already,...didn't feel that long ago I was holding her had going to nursery!!

Any day now your daughter will be bringing home a spotty little oik, and you'll know exactly what he has in mind.....the same you did when you were 13 ( that's a thought to cause any dad sleepless nights ).....and before you know it you'll be a Grandad and even further down the f**cking pecking order. Enjoy:biggrin:

On the plus side the Dog will always love you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Any day now your daughter will be bringing home a spotty little oik, and you'll know exactly what he has in mind.....the same you did when you were 13 ( that's a thought to cause any dad sleepless nights ).....and before you know it you'll be a Grandad and even further down the f**cking pecking order. Enjoy:biggrin:

On the plus side the Dog will always love you.

haha i know mate,...she's a bright young lass,tbf,she gets high grades & already planned out her career she wants to go to college/uni when she leaves to become a teacher,..im glad because I never stuck in at school & I came from a big family who were no angels,so I'm kinda over protective & want a good education for her,last night was her birthday we hired a limo she invited a few friends in it from school the limo driver was from birmiiinghaaaaam lol reconized the accent he was a villa fan,never got a discount though,then her party was in one of the local nightclub halls 150 of her school pals were in all dancing n taking selfies,i felt f**cking old,....13 is a big thing for young yins nowadays,think I got a f**cking hat n balloon at that age


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dimitri said:

haha i know mate,...she's a bright young lass,tbf,she gets high grades & already planned out her career she wants to go to college/uni when she leaves to become a teacher,..im glad because I never stuck in at school & I came from a big family who were no angels,so I'm kinda over protective & want a good education for her,last night was her birthday we hired a limo she invited a few friends in it from school the limo driver was from birmiiinghaaaaam lol reconized the accent he was a villa fan,never got a discount though,then her party was in one of the local nightclub halls 150 of her school pals were in all dancing n taking selfies,i felt f**cking old,....13 is a big thing for young yins nowadays,think I got a f**cking hat n balloon at that age

How times have changed, wouldn't of known what a Limo was when I was 13 and nobody got a club booked out for them. Birthday parties stopped aged about 7 or 8, by 13 it was a few cans of cider and some limited groping round the back of the shops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope your daughter had a great day, Dimitri. Sounds expensive and annoying. I can't stand the noise and mess Chucky and a few of his mates make in our house so the thought of 150 squealy children in the same room makes my blood run cold. 


2426f5x.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Hope your daughter had a great day, Dimitri. Sounds expensive and annoying. I can't stand the noise and mess Chucky and a few of his mates make in our house so the thought of 150 squealy children in the same room makes my blood run cold. 

cheers anne,agreed about squealy weans

 


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Hope your daughter had a great day, Dimitri. Sounds expensive and annoying. I can't stand the noise and mess Chucky and a few of his mates make in our house so the thought of 150 squealy children in the same room makes my blood run cold. 

Be a real Busman's holiday for you Anne or doesn't your fondness for holidays stretch that far ?:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Be a real Busman's holiday for you Anne or doesn't your fondness for holidays stretch that far ?:biggrin:

Definitely doesn't. Get enough of squealy teens at work. They put me silly at home. It's like the YMCA here some days. 


2426f5x.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...