FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

11 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Damn it, tried several times but the image of a spacehopper would not upload in that last post.

I had to look it up, (forgotten that they were called 'Spacehoppers'). Courtesy of Google, Dorset.

2416661315_5987259838_z.jpg?zz=1

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

31 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

I had to look it up, (forgotten that they were called 'Spacehoppers'). Courtesy of Google, Dorset.

That's 'em Larry......as a large part of my childhood was in the 70s I was an owner of one of these, no fun at all for riding but we had some fun fights with them. Could knock a 10 year old clean off his feet with a good swing and clean connection to the head.

hawl corny is it true that mad dog adairs son,..''mad pup'' has died,a lot of rumours on social media,...he just got released from jail a few days ago

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/stro...s-son-has-died

There is strong speculation that a son of notorious loyalist terror boss Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair has died.
Well-placed sources close to Adair have said the former leader of the UFF's 'C company' on the Shankill Road is "devastated".

As yet it is not clear how Johnathan Adair Jr died.

It is understood that he had been released from jail just days ago.

Johnathan, known as 'Mad Pup', was shot in both legs just before his 18th birthday in 2002.

He was shot through both calves in Florence Square, not far from his lower Shankill home.

At the time it was widely accepted that Adair senior knew of the attack before it had taken place, or had even ordered the shooting himself.

The previous year Jonathan was injured when a car load of republicans tried to kidnap him.

There are no further details at present...

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

getting a wee dog it will be here near the end of the month a wee black pug called hugo he will be 7weeks its really for the weans,my daughters 13th b,day is on the 26th nov,.cant wait to see there wee faces as it'll be a suprise

The wife had nagged me for years to get a dog....I gave in 6 and a half years ago, got one and been the soft tit I am felt he needed a friend so went and got another one a week later. One of the best things I ever did, I love 'em to bits. You are going to be your daughters favourite person for quite some time.

On 10/09/2016 at 4:42 PM, Larry-AV said:

We used to have two of these at the pub where I used to play footy.

it was hard work racing the tings when pissed up lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

1 hour ago, B6! said:

We used to have two of these at the pub where I used to play footy.

it was hard work racing the tings when pissed up lol

Had one of these, exactly the same as the one pictured, called Hoppy. He was legendary. 

2426f5x.png

Well that's the coffee morning completed ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

On 09/11/2016 at 5:18 PM, B6! said:

Well that's the coffee morning completed ?

For Macmillan? 

Have had a week of them at school. It is good to see the kids baking and doing their best to raise money for a good cause. It's one that's close to my heart, for obvious reasons.  

2426f5x.png