Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, dorset lion said:

He loves you to Pat, he was asking after you when I got him to sign my book.

I was so pleased when he met emily after kate as she helped him get through his brothers death from cancer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/peter-andre-told-wife-emily-8792667

 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

don't you like big tits 

I like natural tits,jordans diddys have been blown up,& she'll have a fanny like the clyde tunnel,never seen the big attraction she was a lot better looking in her early 20s before the boob job n plastic surgery,when she done page3 imo

  • Upvote 1

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

I like natural tits,jordans diddys have been blown up,& she'll have a fanny like the clyde tunnel,never seen the big attraction she was a lot better looking in her early 20s before the boob job n plastic surgery,when she done page3 imo

kate cant make her mind up , she had the massive ones  on page 3 , then a couple of years ago had them reduced to normal size ,,,,,now she has had more implants to make them massive again  ,, i like colleen nolans big natural tits , but they are probably droopy and saggy and down to her belly button compared to kates 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patrick said:

kate cant make her mind up , she had the massive ones  on page 3 , then a couple of years ago had them reduced to normal size ,,,,,now she has had more implants to make them massive again  ,, i like colleen nolans big natural tits , but they are probably droopy and saggy and down to her belly button compared to kates 

aye kates tits will be all hacked n scarred to f*ck also damaged goods shes got kids to every tom,dick n harry,..for me,i don't like them too small or too big, medium with nice nipplage to aerola ratio,preffer natural,..my mrs likes Katie price & always defends her over peter andre she thinks he a greeting faced whinging c**t,my mrs is in the kate price camp when it comes to those 2 lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2016 at 1:37 PM, Dimitri said:

I think Emily is better looking than kate price

Yes she is mate, by a country mile. Kate price is a fkin munter. She was 2 seats in front of me on a plane to cyprus 2005 or 2006 loads of people were pestering her for an autograph. She's nothing but a dirty fkin tramp.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lifelongvilla said:

Yes she is mate, by a country mile. Kate price is a fkin munter. She was 2 seats in front of me on a plane to cyprus 2005 or 2006 loads of people were pestering her for an autograph. She's nothing but a dirty fkin tramp.

never stood the big attraction along with Jodie marsh aswell another one with a face like a bag of shite,

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

           

 

                                                  This is all I see when I look at either of 'em......orange inflated bags that are no fun to ride.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...