FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

2 hours ago, dorset lion said:

He loves you to Pat, he was asking after you when I got him to sign my book.

I was so pleased when he met emily after kate as she helped him get through his brothers death from cancer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/peter-andre-told-wife-emily-8792667

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

don't you like big tits 

I like natural tits,jordans diddys have been blown up,& she'll have a fanny like the clyde tunnel,never seen the big attraction she was a lot better looking in her early 20s before the boob job n plastic surgery,when she done page3 imo

• Upvote 1

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

I like natural tits,jordans diddys have been blown up,& she'll have a fanny like the clyde tunnel,never seen the big attraction she was a lot better looking in her early 20s before the boob job n plastic surgery,when she done page3 imo

kate cant make her mind up , she had the massive ones  on page 3 , then a couple of years ago had them reduced to normal size ,,,,,now she has had more implants to make them massive again  ,, i like colleen nolans big natural tits , but they are probably droopy and saggy and down to her belly button compared to kates 

fliegetn0.gif

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

kate cant make her mind up , she had the massive ones  on page 3 , then a couple of years ago had them reduced to normal size ,,,,,now she has had more implants to make them massive again  ,, i like colleen nolans big natural tits , but they are probably droopy and saggy and down to her belly button compared to kates 

aye kates tits will be all hacked n scarred to f*ck also damaged goods shes got kids to every tom,dick n harry,..for me,i don't like them too small or too big, medium with nice nipplage to aerola ratio,preffer natural,..my mrs likes Katie price & always defends her over peter andre she thinks he a greeting faced whinging c**t,my mrs is in the kate price camp when it comes to those 2 lol

On 08/09/2016 at 1:37 PM, Dimitri said:

I think Emily is better looking than kate price

Yes she is mate, by a country mile. Kate price is a fkin munter. She was 2 seats in front of me on a plane to cyprus 2005 or 2006 loads of people were pestering her for an autograph. She's nothing but a dirty fkin tramp.

1 minute ago, lifelongvilla said:

Yes she is mate, by a country mile. Kate price is a fkin munter. She was 2 seats in front of me on a plane to cyprus 2005 or 2006 loads of people were pestering her for an autograph. She's nothing but a dirty fkin tramp.

never stood the big attraction along with Jodie marsh aswell another one with a face like a bag of shite,

This is all I see when I look at either of 'em......orange inflated bags that are no fun to ride.