Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

BREAKING NEWS

More than 70 per cent of Ulster want to become part of a unified Ireland following the Brexit vote, a new poll has found

 

 

I want doesn't get.

It's not going to happen. Reality will beat ideology every day of the week.

2426f5x.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the majority in NI want a united Ireland why aren't republicans seeking a referendum ? same with Scotland and the SNP moaning about been "forced" out of the EU, the Scots voted to remain in the UK fully aware that the rest of us would soon be getting to vote on EU membership.

And the other thing that the likes of Sturgeon keep bitching about that is seriously pissing me off is the "we were lied to, people only voted leave because they were told the NHS would get more money and immigration would be controlled".

I watched a report on TV a week or so back discussing the Remain campaign.....those running the campaign set their staff the task of coming up with 5 positive reason to remain in the EU, they couldn't come up with 1......and so project fear was launched. And anyone with even a passing interest in politics will have seen just how many of those lies have been exposed since the referendum.

How many people voted remain based on the catalogue of lies from Cameron and his buddies ?

As much stability as possible is now required while Brexit is negotiated, if in a few years parts of the UK wish to go their own way good luck to 'em but stop bitchin' about it because you lost a democratic vote.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding Brexit, the basic question for Scotland is this.

Where do you want the border to be ... Dover or Berwick ?

Would Scots prefer the inconvenience of having border controls, on our island, just to remain in the EU ?

The Common Travel Area within the British Isles is far more useful to all our folks here than any 'Free Movement' options under the EU.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Regarding Brexit, the basic question for Scotland is this.

Where do you want the border to be ... Dover or Berwick ?

Would Scots prefer the inconvenience of having border controls, on our island, just to remain in the EU ?

The Common Travel Area within the British Isles is far more useful to all our folks here than any 'Free Movement' options under the EU.

I want the border to be Berwick,..anyway we don't need passports to go to Dublin by ferry crossing same as traveling from Belfast to Dublin,...id like our new currency to be some sort of ''new'' Scottish currency or even the euro,..im actually happy leave won now as its now triggered article 50 so we can have another referendum,..it was close the last time & apart from the bigots a lot of no voters would change their minds as they've been lied too,.still stuck with a tory government we have never voted for & voted against trident renewal in the clyde,..its time to break the chains:biggrin: we could still be friendly neighbours

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dimitri said:

I want the border to be Berwick,..anyway we don't need passports to go to Dublin by ferry crossing same as traveling from Belfast to Dublin,...id like our new currency to be some sort of ''new'' Scottish currency or even the euro,..im actually happy leave won now as its now triggered article 50 so we can have another referendum,..it was close the last time & apart from the bigots a lot of no voters would change their minds as they've been lied too,.still stuck with a tory government we have never voted for & voted against trident renewal in the clyde,..its time to break the chains:biggrin: we could still be friendly neighbours

I would make you need a passport to get into England and a fifty pound visa, when your country is invaded dont get asking for help from us and when your country is skint and you need a bail out, GTF :biggrin:

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought I'd share this as it made me laugh..........My daughter was going out yesterday but my 3 year old grandson announced he didn't want to go because he was tired, her response was I don't care your a lazy little bugger. His response was to hide her shoes. After a long search she noticed a satisfied smirk on his face and sussed out what the little sod had done.........we have an evil genius in our midst:rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites

got stung on the tongue from a wasp yesterday,..Was at springwater fishery down by ayr didnt fish just went for a bevvy sesh,drinking from a bottle of bucky thought some c**t put a fishing hook in it & it got stuck to my tonue,lol,..was a wee wasp stinging away at my tongue ffs ended up having to gargle some vinegar left side of my heid was pounding,slight swelling,still f**cking sore this morning

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

got stung on the tongue from a wasp yesterday,..Was at springwater fishery down by ayr didnt fish just went for a bevvy sesh,drinking from a bottle of bucky thought some c**t put a fishing hook in it & it got stuck to my tonue,lol,..was a wee wasp stinging away at my tongue ffs ended up having to gargle some vinegar left side of my heid was pounding,slight swelling,still f**cking sore this morning

Doesn't sound pleasant. 

Keep an eye on it. 

2426f5x.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...