FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Most of the people in these countries are unaware what is happening in the western world. Their governments only allow certain things to be shown on the TV news. There is no way that reporters are allowed to denigrate their country and politicians. If they did they would suffer the consequences. The western world allows these nutters who kill people to be shown on the tv. Only politicians can sort this sh*t out and that is not going to happen. They are only interested in money and power which is the same as the 'leaders' of these 'religious' Islamic groups. The ordinary person who wants to live peacefully and integrate with others is used like a pawn in a chess game. 

image.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

19 hours ago, AnneMc said:

Did I read that the bloke knew his victims? 

Whether he did or didn't, it's terribly sad. 

First I've heard that he might have known them, whatever the circumstances turn out to be it is like you say terribly sad..............how can a man stick a knife in a child ? we live in a sick world.

15 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

Most of the people in these countries are unaware what is happening in the western world. Their governments only allow certain things to be shown on the TV news. There is no way that reporters are allowed to denigrate their country and politicians. If they did they would suffer the consequences. The western world allows these nutters who kill people to be shown on the tv. Only politicians can sort this sh*t out and that is not going to happen. They are only interested in money and power which is the same as the 'leaders' of these 'religious' Islamic groups. The ordinary person who wants to live peacefully and integrate with others is used like a pawn in a chess game. 

Be nice to bounce all the theories of what the feck is happening in our world around without people getting on their moral high horse and denouncing people, I often get the feeling that there is far more to it ( whatever it may be ) than meets the eye.......take the attempted coup in Turkey, it was suggested that Erdogan was behind it, a theory that was laughed at and then sank without a trace but looking at what has happened since i.e. nearly half Turkeys judges ( nearly 3000 ) arrested within 48 hours and now 1000s of Teachers being suspended within days you have to say that all may not be what it seems.

We view the propaganda of the Nazi's and Stalinist Russia as though it no longer happens but our elite lie as much as they ever did......the IMF released their latest predictions for economic growth yesterday, seems the UK will not suffer a post Brexit recession as Christine Legarde was predicting less than a month ago......she was lying through her f**cking teeth yet there are no calls for her to resign.

Politicians lie, experts ( whatever their field lie ), Journalists lie and Football club owners lie.......gather as much info as you can, scan it all with a critical eye and make an assumption, you will probably be right more often than not if you can put aside your own bias.

8 hours ago, dorset lion said:

First I've heard that he might have known them, whatever the circumstances turn out to be it is like you say terribly sad..............how can a man stick a knife in a child ? we live in a sick world.

Read it again today.

It is a sick world. 

2426f5x.png

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 1:14 AM, Patrick said:

Ten shot dead in Munich shopping centre tonight ,,,,,

CoABFWyWIAAd3CM.jpg

News breaking of an attack in Reutlingen now, Syrian refugee with a machete has killed 1 and injured 2 others is the latest news, so 3 attacks in Germany in a week, 2 in France in the last week and a half, an attempted kidnapping of a member of the RAF in Norfolk a couple of days ago and been kept rather quite is that there have been in southern England 3 gang rapes by men that the police won't give a description of ( read into that what you will ).

I spent a week in Reutlingen a few years back through work, lovely little town. If it can happen there it can happen anywhere. How many more people in Europe will be maimed or murdered in the name of Islam before this month is finished ?

44 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

News breaking of an attack in Reutlingen now, Syrian refugee with a machete has killed 1 and injured 2 others is the latest news, so 3 attacks in Germany in a week, 2 in France in the last week and a half, an attempted kidnapping of a member of the RAF in Norfolk a couple of days ago and been kept rather quite is that there have been in southern England 3 gang rapes by men that the police won't give a description of ( read into that what you will ).

I spent a week in Reutlingen a few years back through work, lovely little town. If it can happen there it can happen anywhere. How many more people in Europe will be maimed or murdered in the name of Islam before this month is finished ?

well done Angela 

fliegetn0.gif

I've been trying to get my hands on the Villa home shirt from 2010-11 season, I've looked online one or two on ebay have got it but one wants to much postage charge and the other has player's name on it. If anyone has got one in a size medium then get in touch.  

On 24/07/2016 at 7:08 PM, Patrick said:

well done Angela 

This is not just a problem for Germany.

Priest killed in Normandy after two men armed with knives took hostages in a church. 

2426f5x.png