FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Just now, Dimitri said:

I don't trust western propaganda bbc,sky,fox etc last week was it iran or Iraq feck knows I get mixed up them lol,50 people died in an attack no one here knows things like this never get reported,it was Islamic nuts that did it,..it might look that way to you mate because its typed on a screen but trust me I hate Islamic extremism & I do fear it,when ye read about it,but im more likely to get attacked or killed by a Christian up here tbh

You say you dont trust western propoganda, but you never mentioned Islamic extremist propoganda??? 

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

1 hour ago, AnneMc said:

See some nutter attacked a mother and her three young girls near Montpellier this morning because they were scantily clad while eating breakfast. 8-year-old girl is fighting for her life. Madness. 

Initial reports said it was religiously motivated, local authorities are now denying that so we will have to see as it wouldn't be the first time the truth was hidden.

Seems the only facts we have are that a mother and her 3 daughters were stabbed, the 8 year old is fighting for her life and the attacker was a 37 year old Moroccan.

Just now, Loyalvillan said:

You say you dont trust western propoganda, but you never mentioned Islamic extremist propoganda??? 

theres not in this country maybe the middle east but not here what ive seen anyway,...im not saying the shamefull disgusting attacks nice,paris,7/7 or the Glasgow airport attacks never happened but there coverage in the middle east in general Zionist/western propaganda try and hide from us,....illumaniti mate,trust me!!!

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

11 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

theres not in this country maybe the middle east but not here what ive seen anyway,...im not saying the shamefull disgusting attacks nice,paris,7/7 or the Glasgow airport attacks never happened but there coverage in the middle east in general Zionist/western propaganda try and hide from us,....illumaniti mate,trust me!!!

So no Islamic Propaganda in the UK/the west???

Oh dear! no point in continuing with this discussion is you fail to recognize this

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

12 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Initial reports said it was religiously motivated, local authorities are now denying that so we will have to see as it wouldn't be the first time the truth was hidden.

Seems the only facts we have are that a mother and her 3 daughters were stabbed, the 8 year old is fighting for her life and the attacker was a 37 year old Moroccan.

Did I read that the bloke knew his victims? 

Whether he did or didn't, it's terribly sad. 

2426f5x.png

1 minute ago, Loyalvillan said:

So no Islamic Propaganda in the UK/the west???

Oh dear! no point in continuing with this discussion is you fail to recognize this

I don't get the question if you mean the media?? well no,..but there is groups run by cunts like choudray & he does have followers,who has made guest appearances on media shows only to be shown up for the Islamic nutter he is I quite rightly so

I believe one of yer idols rapper is tupac?...he would believe me,he could see through lies & corruption of the Zionist run media & illumanati

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

10 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

I have never denied this,:biggrin:

there is also AVFan propaganda in trying to censorship me,im on to ye all ya cunts:whistle

Aye. Molotov had nothing on us...

2426f5x.png