Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

I'm hearing a man on a german train went on an axe rampage injuring 20 people ffs is there something in the air that makes cunts go mad

BREAKING NEWS:

Afghan refugee shouted "Allahu Akbar" during attack on German train.

No surprise there 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Attacks are becoming so regular they are now the norm and forgotten about unless the death toll is huge, reading an article on the BBC website reminded me that this is the second such attack in Germany in the last couple of months. Yet still people argue that something as sensible as a severe curtailing of the numbers coming into Europe or deporting radicals is racist.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

Attacks are becoming so regular they are now the norm and forgotten about unless the death toll is huge, reading an article on the BBC website reminded me that this is the second such attack in Germany in the last couple of months. Yet still people argue that something as sensible as a severe curtailing of the numbers coming into Europe or deporting radicals is racist.

 

Weve got a politician over here called Pauline Hanson. Here Political Party is called One Nation. Personally I think she is great and I recently voted for her. She takes a heap of flak from the "do gooders". I cant understand why some people get called racist when all they are trying to do is make the country safe for everyone. I think it is sensible to cut down on certain migrants coming into the country. There are probably heaps of muslims who are sick and tired of these lunatics who 'claim' to be muslims. Trouble is, how can you tell who are the lunatics.

image.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Patrick said:

BREAKING NEWS:

Afghan refugee shouted "Allahu Akbar" during attack on German train.

No surprise there 

millions of muslims get slaughtered by Zionists mostly jews some Christians(in the name of god),no one bats an eye lid....as for Islamic extremists id hang every single one of the bastards,wont stop me being pro-immigration,i wont let the nutjobs spoil it for the people who want a better life from countries that were probably bombing

 

 

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

See some nutter attacked a mother and her three young girls near Montpellier this morning because they were scantily clad while eating breakfast. 8-year-old girl is fighting for her life. Madness. 

2426f5x.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

millions of muslims get slaughtered by Zionists mostly jews some Christians(in the name of god),no one bats an eye lid....as for Islamic extremists id hang every single one of the bastards,wont stop me being pro-immigration,i wont let the nutjobs spoil it for the people who want a better life from countries that were probably bombing

 

 

I like you Scott i really do, but you do strike me as an extreme islamic apologist most of the time

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loyalvillan said:

I like you Scott i really do, but you do strike me as an extreme islamic apologist most of the time

as I said mate id hang every last one of the cunts,im all for the death penalty in this country,..i hate religious extremism in any form ive seen cults & ideologies hijack religion in name of of ''god'' not just with muslim faith but judism & christianity too,...its these Islamic crackpots that will cause divide amongst muslims,even muslims cant be fucked with them,im totally against sharia law in this country I preffer it if Islamic nations were more secular like say turkey before the wee bit of drama the other night lol,..i will never be an appoligist for these maniacs that do thon honour killings or terrorist attacks,...but I will never tar all muslims with the same brush who want to worship peacefully

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dimitri said:

as I said mate id hang every last one of the cunts,im all for the death penalty in this country,..i hate religious extremism in any form ive seen cults & ideologies hijack religion in name of of ''god'' not just with muslim faith but judism & christianity too,...its these Islamic crackpots that will cause divide amongst muslims,even muslims cant be fucked with them,im totally against sharia law in this country I preffer it if Islamic nations were more secular like say turkey before the wee bit of drama the other night lol,..i will never be an appoligist for these maniacs that do thon honour killings or terrorist attacks,...but I will never tar all muslims with the same brush who want to worship peacefully

Well i just am saying it as i see it Mate

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Loyalvillan said:

Well i just am saying it as i see it Mate

I don't trust western propaganda bbc,sky,fox etc last week was it iran or Iraq feck knows I get mixed up them lol,50 people died in an attack no one here knows things like this never get reported,it was Islamic nuts that did it,..it might look that way to you mate because its typed on a screen but trust me I hate Islamic extremism & I do fear it,when ye read about it,but im more likely to get attacked or killed by a Christian up here tbh

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...