Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, AnneMc said:

Efes Draft comes in a 500ml brown, dumpy bottle. It's very smooth to drink.

ahh so the brown bottle is draft,i liked it better than the green bottled version,i tried it in wetherspoons,..infact in my experience n they say beer tastes better in brown bottles most of my fav beers come in brown bottles come to think of it,...clear is supposed to be the worst for holding taste,i read this sh*t somewhere iirc

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

8 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

ahh so the brown bottle is draft,i liked it better than the green bottled version,i tried it in wetherspoons,..infact in my experience n they say beer tastes better in brown bottles most of my fav beers come in brown bottles come to think of it,...clear is supposed to be the worst for holding taste,i read this sh*t somewhere iirc

Yeah, wee dumpy bottle with a yellowy/cream label.

I could drink that all night no bother.

Never heard that about brown bottles.

 

2426f5x.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Loyalvillan said:

not trying to be deep or judgmental at all, but as some of you know i am a massive fan and follower of famous quotes and pearls of wisdom! not Villa but again in response to what happened last night i would implore you all regardless of your faith or opinions on religion to follow this wise and true advice!

A quote i try to live my life by, i might not be the paragon of kindness or morality that i wish i could be but if you live your life by this quote and the meaning behind it then you will be deserving of my respect and admiration!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I try to be a decent considerate person in every interaction I have, nothing makes me happier than making others laugh. Unfortunately for all the good that exists within us there is also evil.

My youngest son is in bits today, he was out with a couple of mates last night and left them briefly to meet another friend. When he got back to Jack and Tommy a few minutes later the road was swarming with police and Tommy was cradling Jack in his arms, Jack was a nice kid, 17 years old and all of about 5ft 3.......3 full grown blokes and a teenager had attacked him, stamping repeatedly on his head for no apparent reason, though the teenager is known to them......Jack died shortly afterwards.

I have nothing but contempt for these bastards and the only act of kindness I would show all 4 of them would be a quick death. They will be out and about free as a bird within the next few years.

I treat everyone I meet with kindness until they give me a bloody good reason not to, sometimes an eye for an eye is the only answer. As a society we forgive evil far to readily, I wouldn't mind betting these cunts have a long history of violent behaviour from school onwards. As a rule full grown men don't live good lives and then go and beat a very small teenager to death.

Sorry for rambling but Jack was a lovely kid.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

I try to be a decent considerate person in every interaction I have, nothing makes me happier than making others laugh. Unfortunately for all the good that exists within us there is also evil.

My youngest son is in bits today, he was out with a couple of mates last night and left them briefly to meet another friend. When he got back to Jack and Tommy a few minutes later the road was swarming with police and Tommy was cradling Jack in his arms, Jack was a nice kid, 17 years old and all of about 5ft 3.......3 full grown blokes and a teenager had attacked him, stamping repeatedly on his head for no apparent reason, though the teenager is known to them......Jack died shortly afterwards.

I have nothing but contempt for these bastards and the only act of kindness I would show all 4 of them would be a quick death. They will be out and about free as a bird within the next few years.

I treat everyone I meet with kindness until they give me a bloody good reason not to, sometimes an eye for an eye is the only answer. As a society we forgive evil far to readily, I wouldn't mind betting these cunts have a long history of violent behaviour from school onwards. As a rule full grown men don't live good lives and then go and beat a very small teenager to death.

Sorry for rambling but Jack was a lovely kid.

 

 

jesus Christ almighty wtf!!!!,...poor poor soul did this happen in Bournemouth,why just why? RIP jack & I hope yer sons ok must be horrible to lose a close friend,...I might come across pretty left wing but I'm not a tree hugging liberal I'm a great believer in the death penalty an eye for an eye,...ive had 2 great uncles(grans brothers) ages 26 & 22 at the time murdered & also a little cousin aged 15 murded in 2003 on the 6th of feb my grans b,day believe it or not,it scars the family,my thoughts & prayers are with jacks family I might not know the kid but such a waste of life,sorry to hear this mate

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:14 PM, Dimitri said:

jesus Christ almighty wtf!!!!,...poor poor soul did this happen in Bournemouth,why just why? RIP jack & I hope yer sons ok must be horrible to lose a close friend,...I might come across pretty left wing but I'm not a tree hugging liberal I'm a great believer in the death penalty an eye for an eye,...ive had 2 great uncles(grans brothers) ages 26 & 22 at the time murdered & also a little cousin aged 15 murded in 2003 on the 6th of feb my grans b,day believe it or not,it scars the family,my thoughts & prayers are with jacks family I might not know the kid but such a waste of life,sorry to hear this mate

Yes mate it was in Bournemouth, though a nice town like every other place it has its fair share of scum. There is a lot of anger over this, Jack's family have released a statement which was on TV asking for calm because our wonderful justice system has bailed all 4 of the murdering bastards, though I suspect they will be keeping a low profile as everyone knows who they are and where they live.

Sorry to hear about your losses mate, certain crimes destroy lives of not just the victims but their families and its about time the justice system lived up to its name and meted out proper justice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

Yes mate it was in Bournemouth, though a nice town like every other place it has its fair share of scum. There is a lot of anger over this, Jack's family have released a statement which was on TV asking for calm because our wonderful justice system has bailed all 4 of the murdering bastards, though I suspect they will be keeping a low profile as everyone knows who they are and where they live.

Sorry to hear about your losses mate, certain crimes destroy lives of not just the victims but their families and its about time the justice system lived up to its name and meted out proper justice.

giving bail ffs:doh:....justice system is all wrong in this country tye yanks & arab countries have the right way of dealing with scumbags,and because it was 4 men it will not be murder but reduced to man slaughter no doubt & the cretins will get a reduce sentence,all wrong

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

sorry to hear that Dorset, so much evil in this world, its scandalous

I wish it shocked me, I wish the police actions shocked me but it doesn't. Only difference between this and the 100s of other senseless murders each year in the UK is that it is very close to home, it could so easily have been my son.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...