FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

4 minutes ago, Patrick said:

This time last year me and my mrs were staying at Iclemar in Turkey and one day we walked into Marmaris about half  an hour away. According to the BBC the road between the 2 resorts is closed today after gunfire last night

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36813944

the prices for holiday resorts in turkey will drop in pricemy mrs always fancied mamaris,,but I would love too go to Istanbul,

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

3 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

the prices for holiday resorts in turkey will drop in pricemy mrs always fancied mamaris,,but I would love too go to Istanbul,

i would go tomorow if i could , Turkey is brilliant and so are the people

fliegetn0.gif

14 hours ago, Loyalvillan said:

not trying to be deep or judgmental at all, but as some of you know i am a massive fan and follower of famous quotes and pearls of wisdom! not Villa but again in response to what happened last night i would implore you all regardless of your faith or opinions on religion to follow this wise and true advice!

A quote i try to live my life by, i might not be the paragon of kindness or morality that i wish i could be but if you live your life by this quote and the meaning behind it then you will be deserving of my respect and admiration!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

what a load of b*******s

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

tried this in weatherspoons,very nice

th?&id=OIP.M46c5ea1d47d8cd8eb35600e9301c

yeah i was drinking that all day on draught in the  all inclusive in turkey last year , they also do that polish tykse beer you like in weatherspoons , i am off there now but will be on the £2.09 big bottles of magners with half a pint of ice cubes

fliegetn0.gif

Just now, Patrick said:

yeah i was drinking that all day all inclusive in turkey last year , they also do that polish tykse beer you like in weatherspoons , i am off there now but will be on the £2.09 big bottles of magners with half a pint of ice cubes

I think its the big 650ml bottles too,you should give one a try,and tell me what you think? also my local wetherspoons does Amstel on draught I always get that,lovely

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

tried this in weatherspoons,very nice

th?&id=OIP.M46c5ea1d47d8cd8eb35600e9301c

Got to be Efes Draft. Ten times nicer than the Pilsner.

Don't see it in supermarkets but any Turkish offie will have it.

2426f5x.png

1 minute ago, AnneMc said:

Got to be Efes Draft. Ten times nicer than the Pilsner.

Don't see it in supermarkets but any Turkish offie will have it.

never tried draft but have tried the green bottle & brown bottle of efes I preffered the brown bottle ''pilsner'' If I ever go to turkey I will have to steal a glass for my pint glass colection

th?id=OIP.M0d413a7029297614cdad15c31d158

green bottle of efes

efes-pilsen-turkish-beer-.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

never tried draft but have tried the green bottle & brown bottle of efes I preffered the brown bottle ''pilsner'' If I ever go to turkey I will have to steal a glass for my pint glass colection

th?id=OIP.M0d413a7029297614cdad15c31d158

green bottle of efes

efes-pilsen-turkish-beer-.jpg

Efes Draft comes in a 500ml brown, dumpy bottle. It's very smooth to drink.

2426f5x.png