FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

47 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Thanks will check that out - might mean getting 2 buses but better safe than sorry I guess- had e mail just saying glass despatched so maybe here tomorrow afternoon hopefully - will be my luck if it smashes in post :(

That would be typical.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

Just popped out to find car wing mirror smashed - really pisses  me off when people think they can do such things to others property - have ordered replacement glass on eBay - will it be ok to drive until then without wing mirror glass or is it an offense? 

Sorry mate,  it was an accident,  you never left me much of a gap to get through. I am sure if you park correctly next time it won't happen again. 

fliegetn0.gif

48 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Sorry mate,  it was an accident,  you never left me much of a gap to get through. I am sure if you park correctly next time it won't happen again. 

Enough road to get 2 buses past my car - the other side is all trees and wide road - no marks on mirror casing - was pushed in though and glass smashed - hope wife hasn't hung villa shirt on line recently :( 

big problem is students mate - many people have sold houses which are converted for students and there are 4 or 5 cars at some houses - no consideration 

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

31 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Enough road to get 2 buses past my car - the other side is all trees and wide road - no marks on mirror casing - was pushed in though and glass smashed - hope wife hasn't hung villa shirt on line recently :( 

big problem is students mate - many people have sold houses which are converted for students and there are 4 or 5 cars at some houses - no consideration 

yes,  there are arse holes everywhere. Anyway,  I think you'll be alright driving without one for a day or 2. Just indicate and then look over your shoulder before pulling out. 

fliegetn0.gif

G

12 hours ago, Eastie said:

Just popped out to find car wing mirror smashed - really pisses  me off when people think they can do such things to others property - have ordered replacement glass on eBay - will it be ok to drive until then without wing mirror glass or is it an offense? 

Get a BMW mate, you don't need mirrors !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

17 hours ago, Patrick said:

yes,  there are arse holes everywhere. Anyway,  I think you'll be alright driving without one for a day or 2. Just indicate and then look over your shoulder before pulling out. 

Did that mate - was comfortable apart from A45 entrance - mirror glass has arrived and just stuck it on rushed it a bit and not quite in line with backplate but it's stuck solid and is fine - thanks to Anne and Patrick for your help.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• 2 weeks later...

Went on date on Friday, my god what an waste of an evening. The girl in question was summed out Villa's performances "boring". She was friendly but her choice of topics were boring, she was obsessed in talking about her cats and spent the whole evening talking about them. As the evening got longer the more I wanted it to end, in my head i was just screaming to escape. I hate to sound mean but I just did not enjoy her company at all.

Anyone else had bad experiences like this?