FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

8 hours ago, Patrick said:

the national

1st Saint are

2nd rule the world

3rd many clouds 

had a pound win on Saint are and

2 quid each way on rule the world which gives me back 86 quid into my online account

my Mrs also gave me a voucher out the sun for a free pound bet at coral so put it on rule the world.    Just been to bookies up erdington to collect my free 33 quid on top of my 86 quid 

and I only bet on horses once a year 

fliegetn0.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Just popped out to find car wing mirror smashed - really pisses  me off when people think they can do such things to others property - have ordered replacement glass on eBay - will it be ok to drive until then without wing mirror glass or is it an offense? 

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

19 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Just popped out to find car wing mirror smashed - really pisses  me off when people think they can do such things to others property - have ordered replacement glass on eBay - will it be ok to drive until then without wing mirror glass or is it an offense? 

You can drive the car if it's the nearside one that's smashed. That's provided your other mirrors are okay.

Police can stop you and give you X number of days in which to get it fixed.  

2426f5x.png

19 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

You can drive the car if it's the nearside one that's smashed. That's provided your other mirrors are okay.

Police can stop you and give you X number of days in which to get it fixed.  

No it's the drivers side Anne - my biggest problem will be getting on and off the a45 - should have replacement mirror glass by weds and I believe it's self adhesive .

thanks for the info .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Just now, Eastie said:

No it's the drivers side Anne - my biggest problem will be getting on and off the a45 - should have replacement mirror glass by weds and I believe it's self adhesive .

Hope it turns up soon because my understanding is you can't drive the car until it's fixed then.

You may wish to double check that though and if your insurance would be invalid if anything happened.

2426f5x.png

1 minute ago, AnneMc said:

Hope it turns up soon because my understanding is you can't drive the car until it's fixed then.

You may wish to double check that though and if your insurance would be invalid if anything happened.

Thanks will check that out - might mean getting 2 buses but better safe than sorry I guess- had e mail just saying glass despatched so maybe here tomorrow afternoon hopefully - will be my luck if it smashes in post :(

2q9w86r.png35db988.png