FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

6 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Been off line for a fortnight, no TV and not read a paper as I've been so busy........did I miss anything ???:whistle

i wrote u a message but my phone been not an amazing phone seems to have dissed my message so therfore apparently i have wrote nothing.

i wont go into much detail but i drifted into the life of donald trump and ended with a welcome back lol

hope all is well man

newcomer.png

22 hours ago, SofaSupporter said:

i wrote u a message but my phone been not an amazing phone seems to have dissed my message so therfore apparently i have wrote nothing.

i wont go into much detail but i drifted into the life of donald trump and ended with a welcome back lol

hope all is well man

All is great thanks Sofa, drifting off into the life of Trump don't sound to bad....the cash and the wife would be most enjoyable but would have to do something about the personality and small marsupial that has taken refuge on his head.

Grand National today then. In my earlier years I loved watching it and crying my eyes out when Crisp was beaten by Red Rum (had a rather large bet on Crisp). 10 quid was a lot to a youngster in those days lol.

However lately I've stopped watching it due to the horse fatalities. Being an animal lover just too painful to watch horses falling and not being able to get up again due to broken necks or other injuries.

They have made efforts to make the course safer but I think I will nevertheless pass on viewing it again.

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Grand National today then. In my earlier years I loved watching it and crying my eyes out when Crisp was beaten by Red Rum (had a rather large bet on Crisp). 10 quid was a lot to a youngster in those days lol.

However lately I've stopped watching it due to the horse fatalities. Being an animal lover just too painful to watch horses falling and not being able to get up again due to broken necks or other injuries.

They have made efforts to make the course safer but I think I will nevertheless pass on viewing it again.

Saw some great horses at the national stud mate - some legends retiring there too - as well as foals of top stallions - great place .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png