FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

I've been to the Gaza Strip mate, they would be well pissed off to hear you compere it to Scotland:whistle

be careful in durdle door and lulworth cove mate , stay away if its stormy

fliegetn0.gif

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

the Gorbals aint that bad are they , tell you what , I'd love to go to canada and walk down the road singing 

Canadas a sh*t hole , I wanna go home

nah the gorbals isn't the worst in Glasgow far from it theres much worse parts in glesga, they've cleaned it up a bit also knocking down a lot of the high rise flats,poor glesgas skyline wont be the same

3 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I've been to the Gaza Strip mate, they would be well pissed off to hear you compere it to Scotland:whistle

wouldn't mind seeing the same kinda genocide inflicted on some so called scots the way the idf are doing with Palestinian civilians lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

be careful in durdle door and lulworth cove mate , stay away if its stormy

I stood on the cliff tops ( I stood well back, I'm not a complete idiot ) last Saturday during that storm where they reckoned winds were reaching 100mph, it was awe inspiring. The wind was nearly blowing me over, the Sea was just white froth and the waves were nearly as high as the floor of the Pier. Its really heavy rainfall around here that's the problem, been 3 major land slips the last couple of years.

3 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I stood on the cliff tops ( I stood well back, I'm not a complete idiot ) last Saturday during that storm where they reckoned winds were reaching 100mph, it was awe inspiring. The wind was nearly blowing me over, the Sea was just white froth and the waves were nearly as high as the floor of the Pier. Its really heavy rainfall around here that's the problem, been 3 major land slips the last couple of years.

Weve got the opposite over here in Perth Dorset. Bloody bush fires are getting worse every year. There are bloody idiots who start them on purpose. What sort of person does things like that? Its the poor buggers who are left with nothing that I feel sorry for and of course the livestock and local animals that perish in the fires. 

image.jpg

9 hours ago, Dimitri said:

ffs peever ye cant hide money,check the size of those houses you must be f**cking loaded if i was a burd id f**cking marry ye,it does look very nice & relaxed

Mate those houses are pretty standard size around here lol with resonable prices.  Those be about 175k pounds

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have just spent 30 minutes deleting pictures and posts from this thread. KEEP IT CLEAN as there are women and children who can view this forum. You are all well aware of the rules on the website - hence, why we have a private forum.

Further comments will result in this whole thread being shut and warnings handing out.

I know no harm is meant but it does cause offence to some people.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

18 hours ago, avstu said:

I have just spent 30 minutes deleting pictures and posts from this thread. KEEP IT CLEAN as there are women and children who can view this forum. You are all well aware of the rules on the website - hence, why we have a private forum.

Further comments will result in this whole thread being shut and warnings handing out.

I know no harm is meant but it does cause offence to some people.

Well done Stu , I found some of the content that grown men feel the need to  post about their sex life not so much offensive but extremely embarrassing and cringeworthy

fliegetn0.gif

• 4 weeks later...