FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

12 hours ago, Peever said:

We are for sure not congested like how you are in England.  Even in the "congested" parts of this town youll only see 5/6 houses from your window across from you.  We live on the edge of the city though.  Kind of like the Sutton Coldfield but not nearly as expensive haha. 

View out the front in the summer.  All white and cold and sh*t now!

IMG_0739.jpg

I'm on the edge of town to mate, got a Golf Course about as far away as those woods in your photo. Don't fancy your woods much though mate, Bears sh*t in 'em.......worst I'm likely to get is hit by a golf ball.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

22 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Grab ya coat Sheila you've pulled, doesn't count as foreplay cobber.....not in the northern hemisphere at least:biggrin:

Do y'all wanna root!

That's the longest foreplay you get over here buddy lol

• Upvote 1

image.jpg

36 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

ffs peever ye cant hide money,check the size of those houses you must be f**cking loaded if i was a burd id f**cking marry ye,it does look very nice & relaxed

Ask pat for his wig and heels mate and peev may be fooled by you until you drop your drawers  :biggrin:

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

14 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Ask pat for his wig and heels mate and peev may be fooled by you until you drop your drawers  :biggrin:

who the hell do you think I am eastie

Rita or Sandra 

fliegetn0.gif

13 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

lol:biggrin:,..i better not put my housing estate up peevers makes mine look like the gaza strip lol

the Gorbals aint that bad are they , tell you what , I'd love to go to canada and walk down the road singing 

Canadas a sh*t hole , I wanna go home

fliegetn0.gif

2 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

Do y'all wanna root!

That's the longest foreplay you get over here buddy lol

Friend of mine was once trying to chat a bird up in the Pub and decided to woo her with flowers, he'd spotted some Roses outside but instead of picking a couple he ripped the whole bloody bush up Roots an all and walked into the Pub with it. Funny as hell watching him try to hand this bush to her with mud falling from the roots, she laughed but it was the only bush he got his hands on that night.

19 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

lol:biggrin:,..i better not put my housing estate up peevers makes mine look like the gaza strip lol

I've been to the Gaza Strip mate, they would be well pissed off to hear you compere it to Scotland:whistle