FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

2 hours ago, B6! said:

No wonder you go to the cinema for a shag, all that noise must put you off your rhythm lol

Never hear it when shagging mate due to the noise my other half makes. She shouts at me for finishing too early although I think one minute is more than enough.:lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Just now, Morpheus said:

Never hear it when shagging mate due to the noise my other half makes. She shouts at me for finishing too early although I think one minute is more than enough.:lol:

That would be twice for me lol oh and the cigarette !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Ay mate, women ask far too much of us nowadays.

No respect mate, it's disgusting lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

16 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Is that including foreplay?

image.jpg

16 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks dl for the advice which of course i'll take under consideration. I'm that far down the line of trying to use the system to my advantage and being a good little boy that I will await the outcome of the Ombudsman. However as you say there are other options to consider if I get no joy through the system and I will explore those when the time comes. It is dreadful however to have to even consider those when then it is such a cut and dried case but I guess that it the way society is going now.

There is another option. I could rent my property to a real hard ass who will not take what I have and will fight fire with fire. That would also give me an independant witness if my neighbour repeats what she and her family have been doing to me. The location of my property is good (very close to all amenities of my town and still quite sought after). Even if it wasn't people have great difficulty in getting mortgages now and any rentals in our town are usually snapped up pretty quickly so that may be an alternative for me if all else fails? 

Had my problems with the system mate, if you have a brain and something you value to lose you have to be very careful.

On 2/9/2016 at 0:47 PM, dorset lion said:

You don't tend to live so close out there though do you Peever unless you live in the heart of a City, My place is on an estate and the cul de sac I live down is circular. Just looked out my window to count how many Flats and houses there are in an area less than 100 yards across......56 and probably about 200 people living in them, and by English standards its not that cramped.

Noise and people who act like arseholes is a big problem when you all live so close together. Just in this little slice of England I could reel off a dozen different incidents over the last few months.

We are for sure not congested like how you are in England.  Even in the "congested" parts of this town youll only see 5/6 houses from your window across from you.  We live on the edge of the city though.  Kind of like the Sutton Coldfield but not nearly as expensive haha. 

View out the front in the summer.  All white and cold and sh*t now!

IMG_0739.jpg

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

1 hour ago, Peever said:

We are for sure not congested like how you are in England.  Even in the "congested" parts of this town youll only see 5/6 houses from your window across from you.  We live on the edge of the city though.  Kind of like the Sutton Coldfield but not nearly as expensive haha. 

View out the front in the summer.  All white and cold and sh*t now!

IMG_0739.jpg

What I wouldn't give for that now mate. Looks peaceful.