FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

As you all know we live here in Perth Western Australia, moved from the UK five years ago now.

Today we spent the day over on Rottnest Island a small island just off the WA coast, directly opposite where we live as good as.

The boat cast off from Hillary's harbor at 7am this morning and to my amazement we had four Villa shirt clad fans on board, all nothing to do with each other but all sharing the colours and the fan zone.

http://www.rottnestisland.com/the-island

I approached all of them throughout the day and made my self clear to them as a fellow Villa fan, and everyone of them said more or less the same thing, we are going down this season. I said come on give it a go let's see what the new guy who ever it is can get out of this mix at the Villa.

Two of them have no time for Lerner and one hates Richards with a passion, said he is a moaning ungrateful sod lol.

Small world indeed, we all shook hands and went on our ways, one was  wearing the old Mita copiers  top...die hard or tight either way a true Villan. :villasign 

Funny as

funny-GIF-image.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

7 minutes ago, Tuco said:

As you all know we live here in Perth Western Australia, moved from the UK five years ago now.

Today we spent the day over on Rottnest Island a small island just off the WA coast, directly opposite where we live as good as.

The boat cast off from Hillary's harbor at 7am this morning and to my amazement we had four Villa shirt clad fans on board, all nothing to do with each other but all sharing the colours and the fan zone.

http://www.rottnestisland.com/the-island

I approached all of them throughout the day and made my self clear to them as a fellow Villa fan, and everyone of them said more or less the same thing, we are going down this season. I said come on give it a go let's see what the new guy who ever it is can get out of this mix at the Villa.

Two of them have no time for Lerner and one hates Richards with a passion, said he is a moaning ungrateful sod lol.

Small world indeed, we all shook hands and went on our ways, one was  wearing the old Mita copiers  top...die hard or tight either way a true Villan. :villasign 

nice one mate always nice to see fellow fans when ye travel abroad

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

On 18/10/2015, 16:51:20, SofaSupporter said:

wemt off beer all together, im now drinking guinness, i dont even get a hangover off it, they serve shite pints here so cant imagine theres good pints in the UK. need to go down the country to sample a few pints of the black gold

just been to morrisons ,,,,,,Guinness is on offer ,,,,,,15 cans for a tenner ,,,,,,,i bought 45 cans ,,,,,and it came to £30

it works out at 66p a can ,,,,,,,,,,,or less than a Euro 

i know its not the same out of a can ,,,,,,,but with the widget and a well chilled can,,,,,,its not a bad pint if you pour the lot into a pint glass

fliegetn0.gif

On 19/10/2015, 15:23:28, dorset lion said:

It occurred to me earlier that I am getting old.....A slim attractive woman aged about 25 with freakishly large tits walked past me earlier and the first thought to enter my head was poor kid must get terrible back ache.....next stop the nursing home:doh:

i am older than you mate ,,,,,,,and my first thought would be ,,,,,,,i wouldnt mind givin her one

fliegetn0.gif

11 minutes ago, Patrick said:

just been to morrisons ,,,,,,Guinness is on offer ,,,,,,15 cans for a tenner ,,,,,,,i bought 45 cans ,,,,,and it came to £30

it works out at 66p a can ,,,,,,,,,,,or less than a Euro 

i know its not the same out of a can ,,,,,,,but with the widget and a well chilled can,,,,,,its not a bad pint if you pour the lot into a pint glass

wow thats cheap. its 13euro for 8 here so that works out 29e for a crate. guinnss aint bad out of the can, aslong as its cold. i find the best way to pour it with the widget in it is, open the can and turn the pint glass upside down. then put it over the can and turn the pint glass the right way up while the can is inside the glass. then slowly lift the can out of the glass while the stout is pouring in. if i can find a video for it i will post it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjQQ9Fsay8

newcomer.png

3 minutes ago, SofaSupporter said:

wow thats cheap. its 13euro for 8 here so that works out 29e for a crate. guinnss aint bad out of the can, aslong as its cold. i find the best way to pour it with the widget in it is, open the can and turn the pint glass upside down. then put it over the can and turn the pint glass the right way up while the can is inside the glass. then slowly lift the can out of the glass while the stout is pouring in. if i can find a video for it i will post it

hold on a minute sofa ,,,,,i have got my calculator out,,,,,,,13 euro for 8 ,,,,,,,or 29 euro for a crate ,,,,,,dont you mean 39 euros

but thats a good idea with the can and the glass ,,,should take less time to settle that way,,,,, i will try it later ,,,or probably tomorow as i will be out today drinking lager and cider

fliegetn0.gif

4 minutes ago, Patrick said:

hold on a minute sofa ,,,,,i have got my calculator out,,,,,,,13 euro for 8 ,,,,,,,or 29 euro for a crate ,,,,,,dont you mean 39 euros

but thats a good idea with the can and the glass ,,,should take less time to settle that way,,,,, i will try it later ,,,or probably tomorow as i will be out today drinking lager and cider

oops i took the auld carol vorderman specs off for a second. yep ur right mate. 39e lol. mad money

newcomer.png

On 19/10/2015, 15:23:28, dorset lion said:

It occurred to me earlier that I am getting old.....A slim attractive woman aged about 25 with freakishly large tits walked past me earlier and the first thought to enter my head was poor kid must get terrible back ache.....next stop the nursing home:doh:

i would have got an instant remi garde on

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, SofaSupporter said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjQQ9Fsay8

they do that with german wheat beer sometimes

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

i am older than you mate ,,,,,,,and my first thought would be ,,,,,,,i wouldnt mind givin her one

That was my second thought mate, I'm still a randy git just considerate with it now.