FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

I found another stella helped me lol

wemt off beer all together, im now drinking guinness, i dont even get a hangover off it, they serve shite pints here so cant imagine theres good pints in the UK. need to go down the country to sample a few pints of the black gold

newcomer.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Usually a real ale fan but last month or so found that stella has been my beverage of choice, with a couple of shots at the end of the night to level everything off lol

we normally kick off with a nagan of powers, then top it up with something that may get me a warning point on the site, polish it off with about 24hrs of pints. no point pretending we drank this and that, best off measuring it in hours lols

newcomer.png

we normally kick off with a nagan of powers, then top it up with something that may get me a warning point on the site, polish it off with about 24hrs of pints. no point pretending we drank this and that, best off measuring it in hours lols

Lol Fair one

It occurred to me earlier that I am getting old.....A slim attractive woman aged about 25 with freakishly large tits walked past me earlier and the first thought to enter my head was poor kid must get terrible back ache.....next stop the nursing home:doh:

It occurred to me earlier that I am getting old.....A slim attractive woman aged about 25 with freakishly large tits walked past me earlier and the first thought to enter my head was poor kid must get terrible back ache.....next stop the nursing home:doh:

Look on the bright side mate, when we stop thinking with our cocks her indoors has no power over you. I stopped thinking with it years ago, i do what i want when i want :celebration

She responds to "woman" cant remember the last time i used her name. My lad was 3 years old when he stopped calling her mommy and used woman instead. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Look on the bright side mate, when we stop thinking with our cocks her indoors has no power over you. I stopped thinking with it years ago, i do what i want when i want :celebration

Reminds me of a line in the old sitcom Frasier......a woman accuses him of using sex to get what he wants, his reply was........HOW CAN MEN USE SEX TO GET WHAT WE WANT, SEX IS WHAT WE WANT !!!!

• Upvote 1