FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Due to the implications of that Dimitri that's an excellent question. Sadly I have to admit I readily eat all kinds of meat so although I class myself as an animal lover maybe I'm part of the problem?

Veggies make me laugh, they dont eat meat because of cruelty and death etc, what they dont understand is there is no food out there that doesnt involve an animal being killed one way or another. Quorn, made with eggs. vegan, plant based diet, crops have to be protected from pests, these pests are killed. open your eyes you lunatics. LOL

Have to agree LV.

It saddens me greatly to see some of the morons out there and what they are capable of towards the human race and the animal kingdom. It doesn't take a lot to show a bit of kindness to both. I've two pedigree cats, a Siamese and a short haired Persian who are my best mates. Both sleep with me at night and if there's room so does my fiancée he, he.

Those people you refer to LV I wonder is that evil born with them or is it learned?

Do you let them out the house to sh*t in other peopls gardens???

I would agree with that. However I think all dogs are capable of killing. My aunt's chihuahua could rip out your jugular if she wanted to. And I don't believe that certain breeds are inherently dangerous. If they never see that type of behaviour they can't learn it. Very similar to children. If children are raised in abusive households, that's all they know and could potentially learn that behaviour. If dogs never see this, where do they learn it from? I think they get bad reputations because certain breeds like pitbulls or rottweilers have such a strong head and jaw and the amount of pressure in their bite is astounding. But if they have never been exposed to using that for the sake of using it and not for instinct or protection, I don't think they will. But I do think that people should have to have an earned permit to own a dog. Not just so they know how to control it, but even for the ability to care for it properly instead of leaving it on a leash all day or not feeding it. 

You must be totally mental or thick as mice to believe that Klein. Dogs have been cross bred for thousands of years to exaggerate a particular trait to be useful to what ever man has planned for it. a pointer thats never seen a partridge will still "point" naturally because thats what they've been bred to do. A patterdale will be a stubborn little b**tard to train because thats what he's been bred for, stand fast when hopelessly out  gunned until the old man arrives to give him a hand.   ALL dogs have been bred for purpose, some wont conform to "standard" behaviour but 99% will. If they didnt then you can tell the people responsible for creating certain breeds that they're talking shite. im sure they'd value your opinion. LOL

Veggies make me laugh, they dont eat meat because of cruelty and death etc, what they dont understand is there is no food out there that doesnt involve an animal being killed one way or another. Quorn, made with eggs. vegan, plant based diet, crops have to be protected from pests, these pests are killed. open your eyes you lunatics. LOL

and they even have the audacity to wear leather shoes

fliegetn0.gif

According to Google search "Which dog bites the most in UK" 1/ Dachshund. 2/ Chihuahua. 3/ Jack Russell.

If you are a crap owner, you will have a crap dog. Dogs relate to training. If you leave them to follow their natural instincts - they will. I have a Bull Mastiff and he has been trained by my wife to do exactly what she says. She also trained me. I am not the aggressive b**tard she first met 17 years ago. Training is everything. 

image.jpg

May God reward those Gallant men :clap

Anyway, how is that cnut, legless murdering motherfcuker getting out of jail so early? Nothing to do with brown envelopes exchanging hands/offices anyway eh?

I thought it was an intruder Judge, honesty to fcuk , i did!

Judge = did u fcuk ya murdering scumbag!

Legless = I have loads of fckuing money btw! Absolutely minted!

Judge = I can now honestly see why you thought it was an intruder

Too many British people think from a British law point of view. Why wouldn't we? It is all we know.

There is a difference though. For one, in South America they can defend property with lethal force. So, if he did really feel like there was an intruder he had every right to fire his weapon. He will live with that mistake for the rest of his life. No amount of time inside will make him forgive himself.

If he knew who it was in there then there is no reasoning anyway. It is his word against a jury that was not present throughout the event. Only he is alive who knows what happened and whether he is lying or not it is not in his hands.

Based on those facts, how can we as outsiders form such a strong opinion against him? Unlike the UK where we generally deal with facts and attempt justice, SA is completely the opposite.