FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Spurs were f*ck all in the 80's !

and the 90's the 00's etc etc

Edited by B6!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

yes I would

Not sure what its like over there but in the UK most Pitbull's now are so interbred to make the best fighting dog they are all unbalanced!!

Not i chance i would let my Kids near one!! never ever not even supervised! i knew someone who bred fighting dogs and indeed did time for it! over here the breed is a nasty crazy and dangerous animal! 

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Not sure what its like over there but in the UK most Pitbull's now are so interbred to make the best fighting dog they are all unbalanced!!

Not i chance i would let my Kids near one!! never ever not even supervised! i knew someone who bred fighting dogs and indeed did time for it! over here the breed is a nasty crazy and dangerous animal! 

fair enough but it's really not like that here. At all. Not that I've experienced anyway. Mine is pure bred

fair enough but it's really not like that here. At all. Not that I've experienced anyway. Mine is pure bred

i wonder how many of these pit bull owners described their pets as playful , silly , good with kids  , loving , friendly and stupid with a  high threshold for annoyance

before the attacks

http://www.banpitbulls.org/when/attacks-in-canada/

fliegetn0.gif

i wonder how many of these pit bull owners described their pets as playful , silly , good with kids  , loving , friendly and stupid with a  high threshold for annoyance

before the attacks

http://www.banpitbulls.org/when/attacks-in-canada/

ok so how many of these were actually properly trained dogs? That's an owner problem, not a dog problem. Pitbulls are such easy targets for blame, but what about every other breed out there? Where are the stats on those? Because I refuse to believe no other breed of dog attacks people or other animals. This has become a stupid conversation and I'm not going to argue it anymore. We don't see eye to eye and that's OK. I just know based on my experiences and have never encountered a bad pitbull. I've been bitten by a chihuahua a hundred more times than by a pitbull. Let's ban the chihuahua!!

ok so how many of these were actually properly trained dogs? That's an owner problem, not a dog problem. Pitbulls are such easy targets for blame, but what about every other breed out there? Where are the stats on those? Because I refuse to believe no other breed of dog attacks people or other animals. This has become a stupid conversation and I'm not going to argue it anymore. We don't see eye to eye and that's OK. I just know based on my experiences and have never encountered a bad pitbull. I've been bitten by a chihuahua a hundred more times than by a pitbull. Let's ban the chihuahua!!

what ye think of this pitbull klein its a beauty n seems very freindly but would you trust this dog alone with a kid,this couple do,ooft

please embed admins

Edited by Dimitri

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png