FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Anne , you sound like Mr and Mrs George Clooney (Ha, ha)

I'm sure they don't have to worry about exchange rates.

Don't want George Clooney but wouldn't mind his bank balance.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Not bad? That's terrible!!!

We were just discussing the GBP which costs over $2.00 to buy.... Compared to that it's not as bad.... Was my point. Being on the rock for a week has damaged your brain

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

We were just discussing the GBP which costs over $2.00 to buy.... Compared to that it's not as bad.... Was my point. Being on the rock for a week has damaged your brain

It definitely has not. You paying $400 for $300 US. What damaged your brain?

i dont really know the US/CAN dollar rate to the sterling £,..but don north american find the uk expensive?

i know when my gran/papa/aunt n unlcle went to vegas yrs ago they found it quite cheap especially for clothes & eating out

Very expensive. Pretty much paying double for everything.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc