FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

As a kid I used to get these every year,panni sticker albums were great, going to school and trading stickers was one of my great great memories of primary School.

In 1980 I filled 3 books!! Good times....sigh!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I never really go that far back. My memories are more the EPL stickers for 25p a pack lol.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

And when they brought out the clubs badges in a metallic style sticker, well that was the best thing since sliced bread!! think that was around 81 or 82??

For a pound note you could get 12 packs of stickers! if i remember right the packs were about 8pence each! how old do i feel now!!lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

i have about 13 books from my youth completley filled plus 3 from 2006 2007 and 2008. I remember hearing that someone auctioned some off (3 i think and got 48k) so i have 75-76-77-78-79-80-81-82-83-84-85-86 and 87 thats my pension boys when i sell them babies off.

OH please!!! this show is only worth watching during the inital auditions to see deluded and idiots make pricks of themselves!!

My elsest Son and Wife are avid veiwers :question: WTF

Dont watch it ---girlfriend does, when we got back last night some geezer was croaking out The Anthem of New Jersey, Born To Run -- WTF could,nt believe it----written by the one and only Mr Springsteen ----hope The Boss sues :lolthumb:

must say though Katy Perry looked tasty tonight---lucky guy that Russell Brand.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png