FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

its only Women who make buying a dress difficult!!

take the same attitude as blokes, walk in the shop, see what you want and ask how much! simple really!

It's not that simple.

Just saying I think companies could save women a lot of hassle and maximise their own profits if they were a bit more switched on.

2426f5x.png

The problem women have with clothes is that there's too much choice out there and they can't bloody well make their mind up. How many times have we gone shopping with our partners lads only to find that something seen in the first shop attended is purchased after visiting every other shop in town.

Thank God for Internet shopping where Ms Morph can do the same thing now without wearing old Morph's legs out. Got to the stage where I was starting to walk like Douglas Bader.

The problem women have with clothes is that there's too much choice out there and they can't bloody well make their mind up. How many times have we gone shopping with our partners lads only to find that something seen in the first shop attended is purchased after visiting every other shop in town.

Thank God for Internet shopping where Ms Morph can do the same thing now without wearing old Morph's legs out. Got to the stage where I was starting to walk like Douglas Bader.

good you can both shop on the internet together x

fliegetn0.gif

my missus goes to the shops with her mates, if i attend, i get a newspaper, sit in the local pub and wait till shes finished. anyways women may have alot more choices in the shops than men but at the end of the day. we simply dont have the time to think about if our shoe laces match our pin stripe shirt so we get what we feel looks good. u look at women out on the town and they are all dressed the same. dress, high heels... sleaveless top flopping around at the chest area.... more war paint on than braveheart.,,,, men simply dont put the same amount of time into it, and dont really compliment eachother on how they look either

newcomer.png

my missus goes to the shops with her mates, if i attend, i get a newspaper, sit in the local pub and wait till shes finished. anyways women may have alot more choices in the shops than men but at the end of the day. we simply dont have the time to think about if our shoe laces match our pin stripe shirt so we get what we feel looks good. u look at women out on the town and they are all dressed the same. dress, high heels... sleaveless top flopping around at the chest area.... more war paint on than braveheart.,,,, men simply dont put the same amount of time into it, and dont really compliment eachother on how they look either

Ha.

I just said to D that I forgot to get a handbag. He replied that he has half a Mars bar's worth of energy for clothes shopping annually and it's been used up.

I honestly don't have much more energy but there's more pressure on women to be co-ordinated and all that jazz.

2426f5x.png

Ha.

I just said to D that I forgot to get a handbag. He replied that he has half a Mars bar's worth of energy for clothes shopping annually and it's been used up.

I honestly don't have much more energy but there's more pressure on women to be co-ordinated and all that jazz.

hes a keeper anne, that beats my malteasers worth bigtime lol

newcomer.png

Ha.

dont worry men are getting just as bad anne with theyre plucked eyebrows n fake tans n sh*t,what ever happened to a bit of brylcream,t-polo shirt n jeans lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Me and Mrs Dorset are still together after 26 years because we learnt very early on that we hate shopping with each other so we don't do it, i can tolerate clothes shopping for half hour max before i start getting bad tempered.