FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Apparently they have it a Villa Park every year due to the owner being a big Villa Fan. And by all accounts last years was extremely good. So he books it as soon as he can.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Found out today my new firms Christmas do is at Villa Park in the Holte Suite, free booze all night :)

But its Carlsburg!!...

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

WTF?

Was in a great mood then somehow managed to shrink my favourite jumper in the wash this evening and now I need God's help tomorrow. Great.

You have my sympathy Anne........I've had a problem with my clothes "shrinking" since i got married aswell.

You have my sympathy Anne........I've had a problem with my clothes "shrinking" since i got married aswell.

LOL. Good excuse to diet for me, although I would have to be seriously anorexic to ever fit into my lovely jumper again.

On the subject of clothes, I think it's unfair that it's so much easier for men to dress for occasions than women.

We have a formal event to attend next week and D was sorted in ten minutes because everything is laid out to match. I, however, had to spend three hours hunting for shoes and I ended up with a pair a half size too big because they were all I could get.

Companies really needs to start laying womenswear out in the same way as menswear.

2426f5x.png

LOL. Good excuse to diet for me, although I would have to be seriously anorexic to ever fit into my lovely jumper again.

On the subject of clothes, I think it's unfair that it's so much easier for men to dress for occasions than women.

We have a formal event to attend next week and D was sorted in ten minutes because everything is laid out to match. I, however, had to spend three hours hunting for shoes and I ended up with a pair a half size too big because they were all I could get.

Companies really needs to start laying womenswear out in the same way as menswear.

I guess in some ways its easier, wear a suit and a bloke is sorted but women have so much more choice. We men have certain appendages that would be so much better suited to wearing a skirt, it would be heaven to go commando on a hot day, slip a skirt on and feel the breeze around our dangly bits.

I guess in some ways its easier, wear a suit and a bloke is sorted but women have so much more choice. We men have certain appendages that would be so much better suited to wearing a skirt, it would be heaven to go commando on a hot day, slip a skirt on and feel the breeze around our dangly bits.

It's p*ss easy for men. Buy a new suit or tux and coordinated shirts, ties etc are sitting there ready to go.

You can always invest in a kilt.

2426f5x.png

It's p*ss easy for men. Buy a new suit or tux and coordinated shirts, ties etc are sitting there ready to go.

my wee brothers wedding is only time ive worn a kilt ''loch ness'' tartan which is blue,...went commando,as ye do lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

its only Women who make buying a dress difficult!!

take the same attitude as blokes, walk in the shop, see what you want and ask how much! simple really!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”