FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

i keep ketting calls for a bloke called Paul Gillette!! i have been with my company for 6 years, my predecessor was their for 3 years and this Paul bloke was before him!!

Calls after 6pm always!! doing my fruit in!!

Gillette - the best a man can get...

2426f5x.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Gillette - the best a man can get...

not in this case!! i found out he was sacked for fiddling expenses!!

And i am pretty sure the calls are chasing debt!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I keep getting a call on my mobile from an unknown number, an automated voice that starts banging on about a recent car crash i was involved in. I haven't been in a crash and now hang up as soon as they start to speak, really pisses me off. I suspect they have my number from my online insurers, about time this practice was made illegal and the executives at any company involved in either selling peoples details or cold calling were shot.

Anyone tried 'Go Ape'?

Been roped in for a fun family day out tomorrow.

no!

Been thinking of doing something with the Kids on sunday but its hard to please a 15yr old Lad and 11 yr girl!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

no!

Been thinking of doing something with the Kids on sunday but its hard to please a 15yr old Lad and 11 yr girl!

Well, our 11-year-old chose this.

Someone at work went and said it was good.

We shall see.

2426f5x.png

Well, our 11-year-old chose this.

Someone at work went and said it was good.

We shall see.

My the Lord be with you! lol