FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Combined 0-6 handegg kickin off in London. Enjoy that. Bigger crowd at Wembley for that than most cup finals.
Sure back fired with them both bein 0-3!! Couldn't happen to 2 better teams :thumbsup:
tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Bens team bear a team from a higher division today 1-3, I was manager for the day.

We chose to defend against the wind in the first half and went in at half time losing 1-0, we had the wind in the second half and got it back to 1-1.

They had a penalty, which their captain bragged how he was going to score before he took it, saved by the keeper.

1-2 to us

1-3 7 mins left of the game and we get a player sent off, brought on another cb to go 5 at the back, we win 1-3.

There manager said we were all over you first half, yes mate you were put that wind helped you, heard him giving his team a right bollocking, makes me feel happy when that happens lol.

Lambert, if you need advice on tactics etc, send me a pm and if I am near body more Heath I will be happy to help !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• 2 weeks later...

The good side of AVFC , As some of you know my dad has been a villa fan for over 76 years and has had somewhere in the region of 40 odd season tickets ,,travelling home and away season after season His Health has finally made him unable to go this season and he has had to give up his season ticket . My brother and myself recently contacted villa to see if they would be able to do anything for him as Saturday is his 80th birthday . They have given him a VIP day at the spurs game to include light luch before game ,, meet the players and manager in the dressing room before game , seat next to doug for the game ( been friends with doug for 30 years) after the game he is having dinner with Doug, PL , Sid , and a few other villa staff members WELL DONE Aston Villa ,and thank yu

funniest.gif

The good side of AVFC , As some of you know my dad has been a villa fan for over 76 years and has had somewhere in the region of 40 odd season tickets ,,travelling home and away season after season His Health has finally made him unable to go this season and he has had to give up his season ticket . My brother and myself recently contacted villa to see if they would be able to do anything for him as Saturday is his 80th birthday . They have given him a VIP day at the spurs game to include light luch before game ,, meet the players and manager in the dressing room before game , seat next to doug for the game ( been friends with doug for 30 years) after the game he is having dinner with Doug, PL , Sid , and a few other villa staff members WELL DONE Aston Villa ,and thank yu

Good stuff.

Hope your dad has a wonderful 80th birthday, Rawly.

2426f5x.png

wow, that's how proper fans should be treated by proper clubs. that's brilliant. hope he has a great day.

The good side of AVFC ,As some of you know my dad has been a villa fan for over 76 years and has had somewhere in the region of 40 odd season tickets ,,travelling home and away season after season His Health has finally made him unable to go this season and he has had to give up his season ticket .My brother and myself recently contacted villa to see if they would be able to do anything for him as Saturday is his 80th birthday . They have given him a VIP day at the spurs game to include light luch before game ,, meet the players and manager in the dressing room before game , seat next to doug for the game ( been friends with doug for 30 years) after the game he is having dinner with Doug, PL , Sid , and a few other villa staff members WELL DONE Aston Villa ,and thank yu

that's Massive. Chuffed for you and family. Well done AVFC.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg