FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Today I am amazed

At my second factory in Gloucestershire ,, one lad this morning rang to hand in his notice , his reason , didn't like the 6am starts !!!!! He lived 2 miles from site and got a lift of another lad who works for me , he was on benefits before I employed him and I'm sure he will be again next week . My word for him is sponger .

Even more amazing ,

I also help run my mate run 2000 acres of farmland in my spare time . Lol

This morning I have been contacting people I know are out of work as we need 20 -30 land workers for the next 2 months ,,possible earnings 350 -400 per week ,, I have contacted at least 75 this morning ,, one starts tommorow .. 2 will let me know ,, the others mainly said they would lose to much benefit if they went and worked !!! My word for them is spongers

Oh by the way the lad at the factory was earning take home pay of 350 per week ,

See that type of action I'd take exception to, I'm pretty much a qualified spark and I'm driving 1 hour there and 1 hour back at the moment for £10.62 ph/hr! I take home less than £300 when you factor in petrol and I have trained for 4 years to do this, £350 take home 2 miles from my house would be a god send lol.

I still maintain that it's the low wages though.

Also all this talk about helping small bussiness, utter bollocks, I've been trying to get a small bussiness gratin to start up on my own in the new year and all I get is the charity's that help telling me that these grants are a myth and others telling me they'll tell me how to get the grat if I pay the £350 which I can claim back if I get the grant LOL, they mus think everyone is stupid! Do they honestly think people won't work out why they try that little lure!! There's no fangs and you'll never get the £350 back lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

the reason for the decrease in wages is because there are to many immigrants over here willing to work more hours for a lot less pay,, its still a large improvement on what they would get in their own country. and thats also the reason there are so many unemplayed english people, the english are used to getting higher pay but because they can now get almost the equal in benifits they would rather be unemplayed. immigration has back fired and now we are all paying for it, dont blame companys for wanting to make money, blame the governments for their own stupidity and sensless mistakes.

Guest Villanation

we must be related i hate the cold winter aswell i honestly think i suffer from that SAD the mrs thinks im just a misrable b**tard though she isnt convinced

We are related and I can confirm your misses is right :hh: anyway, I've got a few quid, what d'ya reckon Cyprus, Spain..............although much to my surprise somebody I was told that Cyprus was freezing in the winter.

the reason for the decrease in wages is because there are to many immigrants over here willing to work more hours for a lot less pay,, its still a large improvement on what they would get in their own country. and thats also the reason there are so many unemplayed english people, the english are used to getting higher pay but because they can now get almost the equal in benifits they would rather be unemplayed. immigration has back fired and now we are all paying for it, dont blame companys for wanting to make money, blame the governments for their own stupidity and sensless mistakes.

Can't disagree with this!

A site I was on ALL of the people putting up the plaster board were Eastern European, it's an utter joke because they are all on price and the workmanship is just non existent, thing is as a spark companies are a little less happy with employing foreign sparks as that can seriously backfire, usually with a dead Eastern European who's been thrown across the room by a 3 phase board he didn't isolate lol.

Immigration is and now will always be our biggest problem, we should be exactly like australia, if we need you, come over, if we don't, don't bother!!

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Dimitri I never said I got paid more or looked down on others.

If I want money I work the same as you do so why should people who are able to work get money for watching Jeremy Kyle ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

We are related and I can confirm your misses is right :hh:/> anyway, I've got a few quid, what d'ya reckon Cyprus, Spain..............although much to my surprise somebody I was told that Cyprus was freezing in the winter.

Canary islands mate ,,,,sunny all year round ,,mines on feurteventura

funniest.gif

Guest Villanation

Not just the government mate, although they are a bunch of tossers just for the hell of it, friend of mine is CEO of one of the biggest branded food manufacturers in the UK, if you knew where I lived you would guess that brand instantly, he openly admits that they actively recruit Eastern European, and no local UK born with National Insurance numbers, if they recruit through agencies, and these workers are transient, the company are not liable for any tax or national insurance, they pay them the bare minimum, the workers are put up in local houses hot bedding, something like 30 to a house, my postie is a local part time Fireman, said he was called out to an emergency at a local house recently and found these guys sleeping in the bath, on top of the wardrobe, you name it, he said, "where ever you can lay your hat that was there place to kip", they then go into the next shift and the other coming of slip into the sleeping bag.

So as far as I'm concerned there you have a major employer flouting every law they can in order to avoid responsibility to pay overheads to the UK, you have an employment agency pro active in the same thing and then you have the guys from places like Poland who get there money and ship it back for there families back in Poland, they then rent a house here, move a girl in on a false identity form Poland and start claiming Child support for kids that don't exist back home, but paid for by the British government.

Corruption.....from top to bottom and we get concerned about some kid who just handed his notice in because he wants to get back on the friggin dole, hardly a blip in the scheme of things, when for everyone one of those type of layabouts there are thousands right royally ripping everybody of left right and centre.

The problem is, even the tabloids are proactive in this cover up, they focus all the fools on the kid that don't want to work, 'the Sponger', the mother stuck up in a flat in Moss side Manchester claiming for 12 kids of all creeds that has no recall of who knocked her up, and the kids we send on holiday as character building rather than borstal, (remember years ago the kid they sent to Kenya rather than give a 3 year sentence then he came out later and said it was all a put up job for the press to get the public upset)

And yet.............In spite of all this does anybody bring these top CEO's to book for operating such a regime......nope, that's why I don't cast judgement on anybody unless I know for a fact the circumstances personally, "let him without sin cast the first stone" ....

Not just the government mate, although they are a bunch of tossers just for the hell of it, friend of mine is CEO of one of the biggest branded food manufacturers in the UK, if you knew where I lived you would guess that brand instantly, he openly admits that they actively recruit Eastern European, and no local UK born with National Insurance numbers, if they recruit through agencies, and these workers are transient, the company are not liable for any tax or national insurance, they pay them the bare minimum, the workers are put up in local houses hot bedding, something like 30 to a house, my postie is a local part time Fireman, said he was called out to an emergency at a local house recently and found these guys sleeping in the bath, on top of the wardrobe, you name it, he said, "where ever you can lay your hat that was there place to kip", they then go into the next shift and the other coming of slip into the sleeping bag.

So as far as I'm concerned there you have a major employer flouting every law they can in order to avoid responsibility to pay overheads to the UK, you have an employment agency pro active in the same thing and then you have the guys from places like Poland who get there money and ship it back for there families back in Poland, they then rent a house here, move a girl in on a false identity form Poland and start claiming Child support for kids that don't exist back home, but paid for by the British government.

Corruption.....from top to bottom and we get concerned about some kid who just handed his notice in because he wants to get back on the friggin dole, hardly a blip in the scheme of things, when for everyone one of those type of layabouts there are thousands right royally ripping everybody of left right and centre.

The problem is, even the tabloids are proactive in this cover up, they focus all the fools on the kid that don't want to work, 'the Sponger', the mother stuck up in a flat in Moss side Manchester claiming for 12 kids of all creeds that has no recall of who knocked her up, and the kids we send on holiday as character building rather than borstal, (remember years ago the kid they sent to Kenya rather than give a 3 year sentence then he came out later and said it was all a put up job for the press to get the public upset)

And yet.............In spite of all this does anybody bring these top CEO's to book for operating such a regime......nope, that's why I don't cast judgement on anybody unless I know for a fact the circumstances personally, "let him without sin cast the first stone" ....

Ohhhh don't start me on the agencies the bloody cretins!!! They're like leaches aswell as the payment "companies" AKA theives.

I go to work for a firm on £10.62 per hour, then the agency charges them say £1-2 on top, then I have to pay CIS tax which is 20% across the board and I have to claim my personal allowance back at the end of the year, then I pay the payment "company" £17.50 PER WEEK!!!!!! For them to work out what 20% of my wages is and put it in my bank! And that's cheap most charge over £20 a week

All this and the companies will then take me on I'll work my arse off and do a good job and then at 4:30 on Friday afternoon we all get told, works over lads bye!! No warning and no regard for us needing to pay bills.

It's bollocks!! I don't understand why the government don't make the agencies and payment companies illegal and set up an arrangement where these employers have to take people on with fixed contracts, they'd save money from not having to pay the agency, we'd make more money and we'd also have "job security" even if only for 3 months. These companies know how long the jobs take as that's all set put beforehand and it's very rare that they finish early, 99.9% of the time they're runnin late.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST