FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Guest Villanation

B6.....The energy companies are doing the governments lip service, the fact is 1 puts up the price, they all put up the price, price hiking in a system that operates as a cartel is completely illegal, when the fuel companies in the states did it back in the nineties, they locked up top executives for instigating it, its outrageous.

The banks are the modern day Ronnie Biggs, they are a disgrace, full stop, they are a disgrace to human kind, they should be eradicated as you would do any vermin, I was chatting to someone in my business bank the other day, and she openly admitted she never tells anybody she works in a bank, she feels ashamed.

The Government well, don't get me wrong, Brown was a complete idiot, he pumped that much into the banks to stop them going under we will never recover, that said, the country on Labour leaving office was around 38BL in debt, then the full effect of the bank crash was felt and since then the Tory government have continued pump billions into the banks, it is now estimated that by 2016 this country will be a trillion and half in debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we ain't ever getting out of this, the Tories can't do it, Labour can't. the problem is we will have to face up to the truth at some stage, because we are about to step of a precipice.

I genuinely feel that as things go full circle, the kind of scenes we have been seeing in the middle east of the last 18 months, where people just get fed up of the struggle and take to the streets, that will happen here very soon IMO.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

More worried about tonight at the moment !! Lol

But yes it's a f**cking mess with no way out for a long long time .. I have run my buisness now for ten years and the last 4 have cost me everything I made in the previous 7 !

Somedays I think is it worth it ?

funniest.gif

B6.....The energy companies are doing the governments lip service, the fact is 1 puts up the price, they all put up the price, price hiking in a system that operates as a cartel is completely illegal, when the fuel companies in the states did it back in the nineties, they locked up top executives for instigating it, its outrageous.

The banks are the modern day Ronnie Biggs, they are a disgrace, full stop, they are a disgrace to human kind, they should be eradicated as you would do any vermin, I was chatting to someone in my business bank the other day, and she openly admitted she never tells anybody she works in a bank, she feels ashamed.

The Government well, don't get me wrong, Brown was a complete idiot, he pumped that much into the banks to stop them going under we will never recover, that said, the country on Labour leaving office was around 38BL in debt, then the full effect of the bank crash was felt and since then the Tory government have continued pump billions into the banks, it is now estimated that by 2016 this country will be a trillion and half in debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we ain't ever getting out of this, the Tories can't do it, Labour can't. the problem is we will have to face up to the truth at some stage, because we are about to step of a precipice.

I genuinely feel that as things go full circle, the kind of scenes we have been seeing in the middle east of the last 18 months, where people just get fed up of the struggle and take to the streets, that will happen here very soon IMO.

I don't disagree, I hate the bank as much as te next person and I think the energy suppliers should give people in poverty free gas n electric through the winter, but I also beleive spongers should get f*ck all until they get a job.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

"We don't pay taxes, only the little people pay taxes"- leona helmsley, new york socialite being quoted by one of her staff at her trial in 1987 for tax evasion.

And thats how they all think.

Why do loop holes in our tax systems exist ? surely the easist thing in the world would be closing loopholes, how hard can it be ? i as a normal citizen can't claim for anything, i pay a set percentage of what i earn and so should everybody else.

It is a scam, pure and simple and it's the rich who really benefit, sure the self employed builder or small business man can claim for certain things as a business expense and get a few quid back but surely the simple answer is to factor those expenses into any quotes but to simplify the system would remove the ability of the rich to avoid paying huge amounts.

The energy companies now have to offer you their lowest price, something that under Labour they did not !!!

The banks, well they are the banks and they are repaying millions that they stole but thats still not enough !!

As for this government taking us into triple dip, its not this governments fault, they are still paying back the debt ran up by the last lot !!

Correction! The debt that was caused by the banks who were de-regulated by maggie thatcher!

Also Gordon brown had very little choice but to help bail the banks out, if he hadnt all our bank accounts would be emptied out and there would be feck all we could do.

And b6 these "spongers" as you call them are out of work for a reason!! There aren't any jobs, anyone who believes that everyone on benefits is a scrounger must be very closed minded and not be able to understand simple numbers, 3m unemployed trying to fill less than a million jobs means some people have to be unemployed, simple.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Correction! The debt that was caused by the banks who were de-regulated by maggie thatcher!

Also Gordon brown had very little choice but to help bail the banks out, if he hadnt all our bank accounts would be emptied out and there would be feck all we could do.

And b6 these "spongers" as you call them are out of work for a reason!! There aren't any jobs, anyone who believes that everyone on benefits is a scrounger must be very closed minded and not be able to understand simple numbers, 3m unemployed trying to fill less than a million jobs means some people have to be unemployed, simple.

obviously not everyone out of work is a sponger but there are a lot of people and I even know a few of them, who have no intention of ever working. It almost seems like a life choice amongst younger people nowadays. My missus is a teacher and she's actually had students tell her that they don't plan on going to work and instead are going to get pregnant and get a free house and quote 'live of your taxes'. I think the benefit system is a brilliant thing but it's based on the fact that we all put in and when we need it we get some back. I personally think that theres too many people taking out who have never and will never put in. Like I say it's just my opinion and as soon as I saw the word sponger I thought I have to get involved lol. If there one thing that pisses me off it dole dossing wankers who have no intention of working but expect hand outs. ok ok :scouser: lol

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Do any of you ever ask yourself a question during these political debates that seems a blindingly obvious question to ask but nobody ever does ?

I'll give you an example, i've often thought who is it exactly we owe so much money ? i know how we do it, the government issue gilts ( an iou basically ) which are then bought by in the case of the uk banks and insurance companys for the main part.

So we borrowed money of the banks to bail out the banks, and of course the taxpayer will probably never see there cash again. Maybe a little simplistic but thats the crux of it.

And this isn't about labour or tory they are all in on it, the whole f**cking lot of the establishment. The city, the politicians and the media.

Just keep pointing the finger at the other side throw about a bit of rhetoric about benefit cheats or the eu or immigration or little englanders to keep the plebs ignorant because no matter who is in power it never changes once your on the gravy train you never really leave.

Meanwhile in a street nearby is some poor old bugger whose worked all there life or fought for our freedoms sat there deciding whether to freeze or starve because some rich b**tard legally stole his pension and neither cameron clegg or milliband could give a flying f*ck.

Guest Villanation

More worried about tonight at the moment !! Lol

But yes it's a f**cking mess with no way out for a long long time .. I have run my buisness now for ten years and the last 4 have cost me everything I made in the previous 7 !

Somedays I think is it worth it ?

Rawly, Know exactly where your coming from, I have just got back from a creditor meeting, company owed me a little bit in the scheme of things, however guess who got what was going......Yep, the friggin Taxman, this is the problem you see stumpy and his tax payer alliance buddies on the box but nobody spares a thought for situations like this, where nobody gets paid except the taxman, and all the other creditors saying the same thing, one guy put his penny worth in and said, feel sorry for the guy going out of business despite the fact he owes me, the BANK's having his house him and his kids will be homeless for the New Year but the Taxman gets his......................

I just took one look at the guy who had folded and chaired the meeting and I felt nothing but regret for him and his family in spite of the fact he owed me money......

Personally guys I think we are well and truly in the brown stuff, I really do, I think the government are carrying out legislature now not for the country but to make sure those with money keep the money even when the country has sunk, which it will, hence have you noticed NO GROWTH......if you ran a business that way you be out of business in a heartbeat.

And I have to say I also agree with the points about the demonizing everybody on benefit is in some way a lazy fecker that can't get of his bum and is ripping the state of for zillions, its just not case, tabloid rhetoric, yes there are some but that as always been the case and always will be, its part and parcel of the system, I just wonder how the real world figures work out for all those so called lazy feckers that are apparently costing each of us loads compared to the massive companies, banks, and megga wheeler and dealers like the bloke in charge of Arcadia who allegedly admits he's never paid any Tax and yet could buy Villa out a thousand times over and not notice he's done it, how much is he costing each of us?????

I just think there will be a reckoning, my guess is 2013, can't for one second see how Greece will hang on, I have a supplier in Portugal who says the rate of people living on charity is horrendous, I have family married into Spanish families and they say the same, Spain is right on the brink, personally I think the UK is worse placed than anybody, problem is the ordinary folk like us would never know, nobody cooks the books better than the UK, past masters at it, you only have to look at the true rate of unemployment in this country to see that................Anybody remember how Maggie changed the way we looked at unemployed figures for the UK, it was always the case that if you didn't work 40 hours a week you where unemployed, simply because Part time people don't generally pay into the government coffers, they take out the same as anybody on benefit, Maggie changed all that to 16 hours worked, can you imagine if we calculated at the old rate, ie anybody not working 37/40 is basically unemployed, we'd have about 12ML on the dole, classic UK for you.

Do any of you ever ask yourself a question during these political debates that seems a blindingly obvious question to ask but nobody ever does ?

I'll give you an example, i've often thought who is it exactly we owe so much money ? i know how we do it, the government issue gilts ( an iou basically ) which are then bought by in the case of the uk banks and insurance companys for the main part.

So we borrowed money of the banks to bail out the banks, and of course the taxpayer will probably never see there cash again. Maybe a little simplistic but thats the crux of it.

And this isn't about labour or tory they are all in on it, the whole f**cking lot of the establishment. The city, the politicians and the media.

Just keep pointing the finger at the other side throw about a bit of rhetoric about benefit cheats or the eu or immigration or little englanders to keep the plebs ignorant because no matter who is in power it never changes once your on the gravy train you never really leave.

Meanwhile in a street nearby is some poor old bugger whose worked all there life or fought for our freedoms sat there deciding whether to freeze or starve because some rich b**tard legally stole his pension and neither cameron clegg or milliband could give a flying f*ck.

I watched a film last night which outlined this massive gap in a pretty good way, it's called in-time and basically the currency is time and you have x amount of minutes hours days Months etc but when you run out you die, there's plenty of people with billions but many more dieing because they can't afford the bus etc

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Guest Villanation

I watched a film last night which outlined this massive gap in a pretty good way, it's called in-time and basically the currency is time and you have x amount of minutes hours days Months etc but when you run out you die, there's plenty of people with billions but many more dieing because they can't afford the bus etc

Perfect mate......