FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

And in developing news lukedaw has effectively shut down an Aston Villa Football website with a farewell thread. His few Internet keyboard warrior supporters,Villa fans,fried their keyboards with tears of joy in hopes,that this time he means it.

meanwhile...

article-1211414-064CC40F000005DC-279_634x413.jpg

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Im taking a break from here for a wee while Just to sort out some work maybe regain some posting skills which i have lost a bit

Seagull64 Your now theeee away fan for the time being

tottenham-userbar.png

bestawayfan.png

sigpic223357_9.gif

R.I.P Seagull64 my self called "take over partner"

Swapped my blackberry for a iphone today. I have to wait until October 12th until i can use the unlimited internet :(

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I have an iPhone but luckily for me it's still the 3GS. I got it a couple of months ago now and I love it and considering I got a few bad reviews from the Blackberry I'm well chuffed. The only thing that looks good on the Blackberry is the BB Pins everybody hands out over Facebook!

In the last year I have experience both the blackberry and the Iphone. Now I did enjoy the blackberry for the BBM feature and the texting aspect. However, the internet usage was spotty at times and my blackberry froze up alot. I ahd 3 stop working on me for now reason.....

Iphone I got to use when I came home for a visit while in Florida (my mothers) and I fell in love and its been fantastic for me! Only thing I miss is the BBM from my blackberry. would be nice iof there was iphone to iphone stuff!

Also just got back from coaching highschool junior football (american version). been doing it for about a week now and I am a full on coach now for the position I played in highschool. been fantastic so far :) First game is next week gotta get the boys pumped up! :excited:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I am just wondering how many people own a blackberry, and also how many use the blackberry messenger app that comes with it...?

i have a blackberry bold as a 2nd phone for work and never even realised this was a IM app that is basicly like MSN on the go, a mate explained to me the other day that u can join groups and such like...

anyway if anyone uses this and wants to add me my pin is : 2238582F.

AND, if anyone has any info and tips or other good stuff, apps ect for these phones id love to hear about it, ive owned my phone since it came out and never really done much more than call people on it, ive noticed the app store is not great but other than that i know little about them tbh, ive never been bothered about doing anything with it as ive got a jailbroken Iphone which does it all, but thats getting a bit old and tired now, so rather than upgrading to the iphone4 i might just learn more about this bb and use that full time...

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Well over here one big plus is mobile banking. Its like online banking but on your phone of course. big plus if your on the go a fair bit. Generally you can find sports related apps that keep you updated on scores etc.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png