Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

The general discussion thread

LOL....i wouldnt mind giving the ''chin dildo gimp mask'' a shot on the mrs tbh

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

i just found this, others probably already know it exists but i thought i'd post anyway. iPlayer radio in the app store on the iphone or ipad or whatever, lets you go through all the bbc radio stations using 3g or wifi, including radio WM, so for all those like me who live no where near birmingham it should come in handy for commentary's like the league cup match tomorrow, i had a look at the schedule and it says "WM sport" for 7.00-10.00 tomorrow so i'm assuming that'll be commentary of the villa match? i'm working so this is gonna be perfect for me.

anyway, just thought i'd share.

About an MC Club

Anybody watch it and whats your thoughts ( On discovery channel )

Alot out there saying its a fake club etc etc but in my honest and humble opinion , i thought it was good viewing and lightened up a dull night here and there

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

I thought this might not work due to licensing and it doesn't!! Boo. I used to try this when in Qatar but the same problem happened, you need something to divert your ip to that region or something

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Games on Free Radio anyway - You can get an app for that aswell.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Yeah that pissed me off until I realised it was on 5Live haha

Just thinking how after Bush then Clinton and then Bush again how boring has Obama been??

With all due respect to our American Members and please note this is not a dig at you Guys in anyway, but we the Presidency of the United States has in recent decades gone to the most useless folk ever!!! or the ones who let it go to their head!!

Not saying Obama is a bad President but a little bland compared with former presidents!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Is anyone interested in the AFL (Australian Football League)? I see Port Adelaide and Western Bulldogs are playing a pre-season game in London on Saturday 3rd November. Just wondering if it is televised over there and if there is much interest from the media.

http://www.afl.com.a...68/default.aspx

I thought he has been the most colourful president to date......

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png