FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The general discussion thread

Just saw Big Brad and Eric on Sky Sports News givving it some up at The Belfry---both lads apparently are from Chicago,and obviously are rooting for America,

luv the natty golfing gear Eric lad. :thumbup:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Not sure there's anything overly exciting I really want to do that I haven't done already, apart from marry you at the Addies and live happily ever after under the Holte, obviously...

I forgot to mention! After reading this post this afternoon I was in the garden and heard chickens in my neigbours garden. I pooped my head over the fence to see 6 chickens happily clucking around th

Is there anything those barbaric Kanajun colonist,webbed fingered,inbreds wont do to wash the seal blood off their hands?Still I suppose,once you bash the poor little seal buggers skulls in,what's lef

Just saw Big Brad and Eric on Sky Sports News givving it some up at The Belfry---both lads apparently are from Chicago,and obviously are rooting for America,

luv the natty golfing gear Eric lad. :thumbup:

Oh dear, hope it wasn't an Ian Poulter number.

Wonder how they got on at the Belfry? Tricky tenth there.

Any golfers amongst us?

2426f5x.png

Any golfers amongst us?

Used to be when I was younger. Didn't have a handicap as I wasn't old enough to get a full membership at a club but used to go the mini course they have at beacon park in Lichfield alot. Had lessons off the pro at Whittington heath aswell, got pretty good but then stopped when I was about 16, good game but prefer footy, although with my injury prone body I'm more suited to golf!

mzjj.jpg

Yep, playing at Stoneleigh Deer Park, warwickshire today. played there a few months ago. nice course.

will be stopping off at the supermarket on the way back and stocking up on beer. looking forward to sitting down and watching this, pretty even contest, just hope the crowd behaves themselves not like last time it was held here.

Any golfers amongst us?

I'm an avid golfer (when work permits) Currently play off a 6 handicap. The weather here lets you play 365 days a year, with some really good courses

Average cost is about 35 - 45 dollars, which includes 50 practice balls on the range and golf cart rental.

Rules are slightly different though..... If your ball lands within 15 feet of an alligator,your allowed a free drop.... :thumbup: Don't think they have that rule over there.

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

I'm an avid golfer (when work permits) Currently play off a 6 handicap. The weather here lets you play 365 days a year, with some really good courses

Average cost is about 35 - 45 dollars, which includes 50 practice balls on the range and golf cart rental.

Rules are slightly different though..... If your ball lands within 15 feet of an alligator,your allowed a free drop.... :thumbup: Don't think they have that rule over there.

Pfft what's up with playing off a little alligator lol

mzjj.jpg

Am playing off 14 at the minute but don't get to golf nearly as much as I used to, sadly.

If I'd known you were a golfer, we could have sussed the course for the Europeans when we were in Chicago.

Next time, eh?

2426f5x.png

Yep, playing at Stoneleigh Deer Park, warwickshire today. played there a few months ago. nice course.

will be stopping off at the supermarket on the way back and stocking up on beer. looking forward to sitting down and watching this, pretty even contest, just hope the crowd behaves themselves not like last time it was held here.

Hope no deer were harmed in the process, Deano.

McDowell's a muppet, just dropped a shot.

2426f5x.png

Hope no deer were harmed in the process, Deano.

McDowell's a muppet, just dropped a shot.

there's no deer around anymore anne, don't worry.

We are getting little bit of a drubbing at the moment.

I am down in Bournemouth next week playing. don't know the name of the course. Mate has booked it. Golf on Friday and clay pigeon shooting on the Saturday.