Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

The general discussion thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, markymark said:
 

Who Goes to Hell?

00:00
 
01:41

The Bible’s answer

Hell (“Sheol” and “Hades” in the Bible’s original languages) is simply the grave, not a place of fiery torment. Who go to hell? Both good people and bad people. (Job 14:13; Psalm 9:17) The Bible says that this common grave of mankind is “the house of meeting for everyone living.”

 

Always learning, that sounds a lot better than I was expecting, not as bad as you get told.

maybe you & i,and everone on here living is in hell right now,ooft??,...but poor wee kitty is defo in the fiery pits of hell I'm afraid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

maybe you & i,and everone on here living is in hell right now,ooft??,...but poor wee kitty is defo in the fiery pits of hell I'm afraid

I assume you mean Gehenna. :smartass:

 

 

Not everyone who dies goes to hell, though. The Bible shows that some people become so steeped in wickedness that they are beyond repentance. (Hebrews 10:26, 27) When such ones die, they go, not to hell, but to Gehenna, which is a symbol of everlasting destruction. (Matthew 5:29, 30) For example, Jesus indicated that some of the hypocritical religious leaders in his day would go to Gehenna.—Matthew 23:27-33.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, markymark said:

I assume you mean Gehenna. :smartass:

 

 

 

Not everyone who dies goes to hell, though. The Bible shows that some people become so steeped in wickedness that they are beyond repentance. (Hebrews 10:26, 27) When such ones die, they go, not to hell, but to Gehenna, which is a symbol of everlasting destruction. (Matthew 5:29, 30) For example, Jesus indicated that some of the hypocritical religious leaders in his day would go to Gehenna.—Matthew 23:27-33.

youre the new larry:biggrin:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

youre the new larry:biggrin:

 

 

Praise indeed, but I believe Larry actually just knows EVERYTHING, whereas I just goggled.

I am however an extremely pedantic pr*ck.  :wave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dimitri said:

yes...and that's another kitten gone btw

How long have you supported Rangers ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

i hate cats !!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, B6! said:

How long have you supported Rangers ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

i hate cats !!!!!!

you just wiped out every cat in Scotland with that stupid question,thanks for that you evil man!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dimitri said:

you just wiped out every cat in Scotland with that stupid question,thanks for that you evil man!!!

😂😂😂😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you'd think Dimitri would take in a few of the families, thats not a million miles from his house!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CornyAVFC said:

you'd think Dimitri would take in a few of the families, thats not a million miles from his house!

That might be the best way to make these refugees return to their homelands ! biggrin.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:34 AM, Patrick said:

Refugees and asylum seekers locked up in Ayrshire 

http://thebirminghampress.com/2017/07/the-cage-in-the-hills/

 

immigrants from afghan & Syria live round the corner from me,infact ive seen a wee rise In muslims in my town,which can only be a good thing making our town more multi-cultural

 

refugees welcome:clap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×