avstu

The general discussion thread

3,155 posts in this topic

Congratulations to Coleen Nolan on winning celebrity big brother , beating Jedward in the final.  I love her

C3xe-uaXUAMqqrU.jpg

C3xiYCsWcAA5NBa.jpg

23 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Congratulations to Coleen Nolan on winning celebrity big brother , beating Jedward in the final.  I love her

C3xe-uaXUAMqqrU.jpg

C3xiYCsWcAA5NBa.jpg

tis a joke,...kim then jedward should have won it

14/02/2017 : The first scheduled steam service for 50 years. I am of an age where I remember regular steam services on British Rail ... and longed for the day when steam would be replaced. Despite that, I am full of admiration for those who maintain the heritage lines, there is no harm in having steam as a reminder of our history.

BBC - Settle-Carlisle line: Tornado powers 12 scheduled services

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

3 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

14/02/2017 : The first scheduled steam service for 50 years. I am of an age where I remember regular steam services on Britsh Rail ... and longed for the day when steam would be replaced. Despite that, I am full of admiration for those who maintain the heritage lines, there is no harm in having steam as a reminder of our history.

Chu Choo , yes and me Larry. I can just about remember steam trains at bromford bridge train station which has also long gone 

5 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

14/02/2017 : The first scheduled steam service for 50 years. I am of an age where I remember regular steam services on Britsh Rail ... and longed for the day when steam would be replaced. Despite that, I am full of admiration for those who maintain the heritage lines, there is no harm in having steam as a reminder of our history.

worst thing was the break up of brittish rail & going private,thanks thatcher