FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tony Xia: Who is our new chairman?

avstu

Dr. Tony said today that they're looking into VR and making every game accessible remotely. Sounds intriguing but can't see that being straightforward. 

2426f5x.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Matheus said:

I would like to know what Xia is thinking about our permomance in this EFL until now... maybe he expected that would not be so easy reach the EPL this season, or he is disappointed?

I suspect that he is.  

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

30 minutes ago, Peever said:

I suspect that he is.  

Yes, surely he is disappointed, but I don't know how much... I hope we still can achieve better results in this championship, there are many games to play.

AVFC, BFR, GFC.

42 minutes ago, Matheus said:

Yes, surely he is disappointed, but I don't know how much... I hope we still can achieve better results in this championship, there are many games to play.

I think i'm at the point where as long as I can see the team working together and fighting for the colours and starting to get the right results. I won't mind too much if we don't come back up straight away.  It's IF we don't do the above and by the end of the season don't look likely too, that's when I'm going to get really annoyed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Patrick said:

got my question in

The owners at Leicester give the fans vouchers for free beer before home matches.  Could we have a free pint Tone.        #AskTheChairman

https://twitter.com/conman103/status/763323415822495744

Finally,    a free pint for season ticket holders on Sunday,  before half 11 

fliegetn0.gif

• 4 months later...

Archived