FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tony Xia: Who is our new chairman?

avstu

Seems pretty clear kodija was not the target he was talking about but at least he had a back up option and Bristol city ceo has said there were premier teams after kodija too .

Dr tone will no doubt have learnt from his world class comment .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

After the announcement of Kodjia, there's been lots of moaning at Tony regarding his "world class" comment and plenty of p*ss-taking from Geordies and the like.

Fcuk the Geordies, they need to concentrate on their own team, remember how much they spent in January and how little we spent ? We both ended up the same lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Its not a surprise there is some p*ss taking.  And frankly no matter who we signed there would have been p*ss taking.  I believe the Dr had the Hull striker in mind originally but couldn't get it done.  Ah well.  Still a proven goal scorer at least last season.  Think weve paid a bit much but if he fires us back up its worth it.  

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

If this lad scores the goals thats gets us in the play offs then 15m is nothing for a shoot out at promotion there isnt a chairman in this league that wouldnt throw his hat in the ring for that price considering the rewards on offer. Fair play to Dr Toni he's working hard to improve the team. 

We may not have got the world class number 9 , but at least the olive oil business has taken off and  we are still on course for the theme park at the back of the North Stand ,, We can also look forward to being in the hat for the  Champions league draw in less than 5 years and we will soon  be the biggest Football Club in the world.  

fliegetn0.gif

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

We may not have got the world class number 9 , but at least the olive oil business has taken off and  we are still on course for the theme park at the back of the North Stand ,, We can also look forward to being in the hat for the  Champions league draw in less than 5 years and we will soon  be the biggest Football Club in the world.  

Definitely not an "olive oil" business and there won't be a theme park. 

I will worry about world domination if/when we get out of the Championship. 

2426f5x.png

1 hour ago, AnneMc said:

Definitely not an "olive oil" business and there won't be a theme park. 

I will worry about world domination if/when we get out of the Championship. 

bloody hell,   you'll be telling me it's gonna take more than 5 years to get in the champions league next 

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

bloody hell,   you'll be telling me it's gonna take more than 5 years to get in the champions league next 

Talk to Tony. Tony Xia, that is, not Reece's dad. 

2426f5x.png

22 hours ago, AnneMc said:

Talk to Tony. Tony Xia, that is, not Reece's dad. 

he'll say 3 years,  anyway about time Dr Tony got the round in,,  Welcome Steve 

fliegetn0.gif

Archived