FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tony Xia: Who is our new chairman?

avstu

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

well he was registered as a director of Recon Sports at Companies House  , but anyway he has gone now so lets just rejoice at that news ,,,,More good work by Dr Tony

Seems odd he was a director for such a short time - but as you say he has gone .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lifelongvilla said:

A threadbare squad that cant deal with life in the championship. This clown need to spend some serious money if he wants to get promoted. we cant field a full team ATM having to rely on SHITE like kozak who cant kick a fkin football.  

How can you in all honesty call Xia a Clown?? i am really confused and amazed by this comment? or was it directed at RDM?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

We've had some rotten luck so far and we've been winning two games that we've ended up drawing and losing. How many points have we lost in the second half now? 3 against Bristol, 2 against Huddersfield,  1 against Wednesday. I'm not panicking yet, we've looked good for the most part. We had to create an entirely new team which isn't easy to do, and it takes time to gel. 

Getting in a number 9 and a CAM like Xia says we will and I think we'll be very close to being sorted. 

mzjj.jpg

Another new signing in Kodjia, the manager can't say the chairman hasn't backed him !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Very Right B6, Xia has backed up his talk so far and invested heavily in the team. We as fans may debate about who should have been signed but he has addressed all areas of major concern. Our midfield is still a worry to me based on what I've seen and the keeper hasn't settled well so far but the window is still open and I have a feeling we will see another signing or two.

It's over to Roberto now.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

8 players in and probably all of them in the first choice 11 - can't complain at that - the money has been spent - now down to RDM to mound them into a fluent team and gel together - glad this window is ending - exhausting me :yawn

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

After the announcement of Kodjia, there's been lots of moaning at Tony regarding his "world class" comment and plenty of p*ss-taking from Geordies and the like.

2426f5x.png

Archived