FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tony Xia: Who is our new chairman?

avstu

I was having a conversation with someone this week who told me Chris Samuelson has left Aston Villa.

The former Reading director was due to be named on the board at Villa Park after Tony Xia’s takeover.

He was originally named as a director on the club’s website - but his name then vanished, with reports instead claiming he had been appointed as head of Recon Sports LTD - the parent company with an office address registered to Villa Park.

But from what I understand he has now left completely - and it wasn’t his choice. 

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I was having a conversation with someone this week who told me Chris Samuelson has left Aston Villa.

The former Reading director was due to be named on the board at Villa Park after Tony Xia’s takeover.

He was originally named as a director on the club’s website - but his name then vanished, with reports instead claiming he had been appointed as head of Recon Sports LTD - the parent company with an office address registered to Villa Park.

But from what I understand he has now left completely - and it wasn’t his choice. 

Mr Xia must have read your reports on Chris Samuelson Patrick. He is a wise man and knows who to trust and who to believe lol.

image.jpg

I really feel this club is on the brink of something very special this season - dr x has been fantastic in all aspects so far and you sense a similar feeling to that when we stirred under ron Saunders arrival in the 70s .

an exciting new era is upon us .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I really feel this club is on the brink of something very special this season - dr x has been fantastic in all aspects so far and you sense a similar feeling to that when we stirred under ron Saunders arrival in the 70s .

an exciting new era is upon us .

Do you remember what Ron Saunders said when he signed his number 9 , 

fliegetn0.gif

12 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Do you remember what Ron Saunders said when he signed his number 9 , 

Andy gray you mean ? 

Hiawatha didn't bother too much
'Bout Minnie Ha-Ha and her tender touch .......

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

30 minutes ago, Eastie said:

This is bizarre - someone telling porkies ?

dr xia denying Samuelson only helping the takeover never involved with recon yet watch this .

https://t.co/CO8rsCCu7C

well he was registered as a director of Recon Sports at Companies House  , but anyway he has gone now so lets just rejoice at that news ,,,,More good work by Dr Tony

fliegetn0.gif

Archived