21 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Beat ya :celebration

yes love , i was just helping you out as you didnt post the video

fliegetn0.gif

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

yes love , i was just helping you out as you didnt post the video

You are better with videos than me - can only work them if on youtube

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

We have seen more of dr Tony in one day than we saw of Lerner in 10 yrs - refreshing change to have an owner who is media friendly

i wonder if he's the same bidder linked to Us and west brim last summer ?

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Tony Xia has alot of passion and seems very intelligent. I like the fact he is talking to the fans alot about plans, and his ambition and is confident he can do well. He is saying the right things but talk is cheap I know. He has established that good communication with the fan base is essential and this pleases me the most. From years of an absent owner it is a refreshing change and im looking forward to hearing of more plans he has over time.

13230207_1197937133558763_11359985800819

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

He as a personal wealth of over 26 billion and assets around a 100 billion the guys ten time richer than the Glazers FFS, lets hope he doesn't act like them.

Funny as

funny-GIF-image.gif

Archived