FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tony Xia: Who is our new chairman?

avstu

8 minutes ago, JustRich said:

He's had a live chat on Facebook with cnn.  Confirmed that the Chinese government are not involved.

Confirmed that his company own more than 5 firms.

Confirmed that he sold one recently for over 4billion (yen I think) but wouldn't say what his personal wealth is

Confirmed that his long term ambition is top 6 and Europe but in the immediate he wants to be promoted next season

That works out around £450m and that was a much smaller company than his main one, XWHO.

http://www.xwhodesign.com/en

Look at some of the projects he's done. That company must be worth an absolute fortune. Can't wait to see what Aston looks like when he's done with it. 

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to agree with Patrick on not being wise to disclose your transfer budget as it will push up prices. His first mistake although I can understand it somewhat due to the questions he was getting concerning affordability.

Like Lerner he needs the right people to advise him on media attention and football matters from the start or we will continue to repeat the same mistakes no matter how well intended they are. 

The guy who owns our company is a multi billionaire yet he wants a normal life so he pays people to keep him off the internet etc

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just now, B6! said:

The guy who owns our company is a multi billionaire yet he wants a normal life so he pays people to keep him off the internet etc

I applaud xia for wanting to communicate with fans - one of lerners failings.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived