FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tony Xia: Who is our new chairman?

avstu

1 hour ago, Fowlersrs said:

If this all goes through has anyone thought this guy might be clever enough to keep his personal worth out of the media so we don't get robbed for players.

Very clever if u ask me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

His personal wealth is his business - nobody else's.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

If this all goes through has anyone thought this guy might be clever enough to keep his personal worth out of the media so we don't get robbed for players.

Very clever if u ask me

don't know about that mate,  he's already come out with there will be 30,  40,  50 million to spend on players. That was naive  , silly and doubled the price of any player we go for. 

fliegetn0.gif

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

His personal wealth is his business - nobody else's.

not when he's taking over our club. 

fliegetn0.gif

Just now, Patrick said:

not when he's taking over our club. 

He has to prove he has the money for the club - anything else is his business- he doesn't have to reveal his assets to you !!!

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

12 minutes ago, Eastie said:

He has to prove he has the money for the club - anything else is his business- he doesn't have to reveal his assets to you !!!

no not me personally,  but it would be nice to know for sure that he can back up what he is saying. I want the theme park as much as you . my first impression when RDM was linked is he has just enough to buy the club and not a lot else 

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

no not me personally,  but it would be nice to know for sure that he can back up what he is saying. I want the theme park as much as you . my first impression when RDM was linked is he has just enough to buy the club and not a lot else 

Couldn't give a toss about theme park, hotels, or health foods - all I'm interested in is results on the pitch.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Like you dear Patrick I find the link to RDM underwhelming but his record to be fair is good.

he done well to get west brom up, so yes it is  hopefully he can repeat that with us 

fliegetn0.gif

He's had a live chat on Facebook with cnn.  Confirmed that the Chinese government are not involved.

Confirmed that his company own more than 5 firms.

Confirmed that he sold one recently for over 4billion (yen I think) but wouldn't say what his personal wealth is

Confirmed that his long term ambition is top 6 and Europe but in the immediate he wants to be promoted next season

mzjj.jpg

Archived