FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tony Xia: Who is our new chairman?

avstu

55 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Did any other wealthy owner in the Premiership or elsewhere have to put up with this much scrutiny in the press and then having to disclose their finances to justify their integrity? Seems a bit surreal to me at the moment but hopefully everything will be ok.  

The gutter press are quaking in their boots at villa being back up there mate 

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Eastie said:

The gutter press are quaking in their boots at villa being back up there mate 

Yup seems so mate. Really starting to get pissed off at how the press and punditry are treating us.

On 21 May 2016 at 9:42 AM, Eastie said:

One worry is that the Samuelson involved is indeed Chris seen standing here - not a good reputation at all - 

IMG_20160520_230421.thumb.jpg.d36ff9a124

What's the gen on Samuelson?

Rocking all over the World. Just about!

29 minutes ago, greengrass said:

What's the gen on Samuelson?

Not very popular - reading fans dislike him greatly - Google him and see what you think - can't really put down on here for obvious reasons.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

1 hour ago, ak47deol said:

Really poor article that. I'm very relaxed about the whole situation after the Daily Mail interview. Plus since it's taking so long I will trust the League's judgement.

8 hours ago, ButlerAVFC said:

Really poor article that. I'm very relaxed about the whole situation after the Daily Mail interview. Plus since it's taking so long I will trust the League's judgement.

Taking so long because we are not formally under the football league umbrella until June 1- it will be done .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

If this all goes through has anyone thought this guy might be clever enough to keep his personal worth out of the media so we don't get robbed for players.

Very clever if u ask me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived