FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Leicester City. 2015/16 Premier League Champions

Loyalvillan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Perth Villan said:

Well done Leicester. Both Pearson and Ranieri deserve the plaudits. Plus a bloody good Team Effort by the players.

Exactly mate and any Leicester fan will tell you the same ! :clap

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Well done Leicester and thanks for making top flight football a sport again, I hope the Leicester players stay there for at least 1 more year and try to build on this fantastic accomplishment.

I wonder if I could get 5000 to 1 odds on them winning the CL next year ?

1 minute ago, dorset lion said:

Well done Leicester and thanks for making top flight football a sport again, I hope the Leicester players stay there for at least 1 more year and try to build on this fantastic accomplishment.

I wonder if I could get 5000 to 1 odds on them winning the CL next year ?

Saw a guy took a double at xmas with 100/1 to win the title this year and 50/1to be relegated next year.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Saw a guy took a double at xmas with 100/1 to win the title this year and 50/1to be relegated next year.

Bitter Cov fan by any chance:biggrin: I know you live out that way, would I be right in thinking there is a bit of needle between the two clubs ?

5 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Bitter Cov fan by any chance:biggrin: I know you live out that way, would I be right in thinking there is a bit of needle between the two clubs ?

Far more hatred of villa than Leicester mate but today our work radio was on a Leicester station and it was a party day as songs rang out on the tannoy much to the anger of some cov fans .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

9 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Far more hatred of villa than Leicester mate but today our work radio was on a Leicester station and it was a party day as songs rang out on the tannoy much to the anger of some cov fans .

I know they hate us mate, I can't say I have any feelings for them as I have never met a Cov fan. It says a lot about them that they should get angry about Leicester's victory been widely celebrated, surely all football fans can take some enjoyment from this.....though I understand Spurs fans might not be so thrilled:rofl:

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

Go on Leicestershire forums and spout your opinion Morpheus and they will soon put you right - they are more than grateful to Pearson and hold him in high regard - Ranieri deserves the plaudits and will be the first to acknowledge he took over a good set up . 

Pearson achieved great results with Leicester - he was sacked for other reasons and maybe rightly so .

Should Eddie Lowe be sacked as he got Bournemouth up and only finished 14th too ? 

Yes he may be a knob but to discredit him on his results at Leicester shows lowers my respect  of you immensely 

Spot on Eastie, I have a house 100m from jamie Vardy's.  im surrounded by Leicester fans at weekends :doh:. They all say it was pearson who put this team together and once he found his best team and stopped messing with the starting 11 they won 22 points from 9 remaining games. That team is Pearsons, they carried on last seasons form. Credit to Ranieri for keeping their feet on the ground and getting them over the line. No one can say weather Pearson would of handled things the same or done anything different. I certainly didnt have Leicester City down as relegation fodder this season. 

Lots of folk jumping on the Leicester bandwagon last night, people i know for a fact have never taken an interest in football let alone a team all covered in their brand new Leicester shirts outside Vardy's house because the camera's would be there. 

Congrats to the real fans who've have stuck by their team through thick and thin, home and away.  The pretenders are plain to see!!!!

3 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

Spot on Eastie, I have a house 100m from jamie Vardy's.  im surrounded by Leicester fans at weekends :doh:. They all say it was pearson who put this team together and once he found his best team and stopped messing with the starting 11 they won 22 points from 9 remaining games. That team is Pearsons, they carried on last seasons form. Credit to Ranieri for keeping their feet on the ground and getting them over the line. No one can say weather Pearson would of handled things the same or done anything different. I certainly didnt have Leicester City down as relegation fodder this season. 

Lots of folk jumping on the Leicester bandwagon last night, people i know for a fact have never taken an interest in football let alone a team all covered in their brand new Leicester shirts outside Vardy's house because the camera's would be there. 

Congrats to the real fans who've have stuck by their team through thick and thin, home and away.  The pretenders are plain to see!!!!

Well said mate - it's the stuff dreams are made of - we are fortunate that we once had those great days of title and European cup winning - I know how they feel - the summer will be one long party and I salute them - shows what can be done with a good owner - Leicester haven't spent 100s of millions on it but a well run club .

A mate at work told me the atmosphere in the ground changed after they handed out those clapper board things and they generated terrific noise after that - I'm thrilled for him and everyone else at the club 

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

5 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

Congrats to the real fans who've have stuck by their team through thick and thin, home and away.  

The kind of fans we have all met from other clubs, it is their day and they deserve it.

Archived