FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Leicester City. 2015/16 Premier League Champions

Loyalvillan

Leic City IMO are now about to win the League! lets embrace what they have achieved because i doubt something like this will eve happen again in our life time!!

next season i doubt they will get anywhere near the heights they have this season but this will be a great big f*ck you to the mega rich clubs and domination they have enjoyed for so long!!

This is the biggest fairytale not only in English football but world football and we should all tip our hats to them!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So long as they don't lose all 3 matches they should be fine.  Winning at Old Trafford would be a thing of beauty considering how much they spent.  

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

EPL 25/04/2016 : Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 West Bromwich Albion ... this result means Leicester City require 3 points from their last 3 games to win the EPL title.

Man United (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (A).

It will be best for their fans for LCFC to clinch the EPL Title in their home match against Everton on Saturday, May 7th, 2016.

I see Leicester City have a game away to Celtic on Saturday, 23/07/2016, 'International Champions Cup'.

As for Leicester City winning the EPL being a rare achievement, it will be similar to Ipswich Town winning the League Title under Sir Alf Ramsey in Season 1961-1962.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Yes , what can you say , fantastic achievement , there have been many comparisons this season with Villa and Leicester , as Leicester spent most of last season bottom of the league where we have been this season. . Yet they won most of their last ten games last season , thanks to Nigel Pearson who got them to 14th and laid the foundations for this season ,    But what i find amazing is the 2 games between Leicester and Villa this year,  even though we have been shockingly bad all season and they have been absolutely  brilliant   we gave them 2 good games  and we should have won them both , we was deservedly  2 nil up in the first game and all over them with goals from Jack and Gill , but we threw it away , then in the return leg , the late saturday kick off at  Villa Park , it finished 1-1 , but again we should have won , we matched them for 90 minutes ,  they scored , missed a pen , we scored and was denied a pen when kozac was assaulted by a leicester player , that would have made it 2-1 to us,      But anyway the seasons nearly over they are champions and we are the shittest team you have ever seen in your life.

fliegetn0.gif

Its as good as Leicester's now, if I had to predict when they will be crowned champions then next Monday as I think Chelsea will beat Spurs.

There are no comparisons to what Leicester are on the verge of doing. Football was so different before it was swamped with money that comparisons are pointless. Look back at the names of title winners from just the post war era.

Nothing stays the same forever, we have had over 20 years of domination by a clique that bought success. Their grip is slipping, hopefully for good. The emergence of City removed Liverpool from that clique, Spurs new ground will put them on a par with Arsenal, West Ham won't be far behind if they can fill their new ground.

All of a sudden that is a lot of clubs vying for the same 4 spots, it stops them been able to "guarantee" CL football to players and makes owners think twice about bankrolling a club excessively.

Well done Leicester and lets hope its not a one off.

Fantastic story and I didn't think we would see this happen in the modern era - gives hope to many to dream of similar success but credit to all involved in the Leicester story over the last 3 seasons .

not that long ago leicester and  Bournemouth were both in the 3rd tier and in chaos - truly wonderful for football to see stories like this !

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

yeah it's a pretty great achievement and story. Not everyday you hear something like this happen. I see many people hoping for them to lose their momentum, but how can you not enjoy seeing history in the making, even if it's not your club? I can understand the frustration from other supporters who's clubs are in the race for the title, but for others, it is quite magical. And maybe even a little glimmer of hope in the future for supporters like us :P

I've wanted to see something like this happen in football for a long time. I hated it when Man Utd were winning the league every season. Football is a bit more magical if at the start of the season every team in the league thinks they have a chance of winning it. Hopefully this is the start of a new era of unpredictability in football. 

Watching City v Real final, I bet Leicester are gutted they weren't in the Champions League this season because they would have beaten both of those teams!

30 minutes ago, ButlerAVFC said:

I've wanted to see something like this happen in football for a long time. I hated it when Man Utd were winning the league every season. Football is a bit more magical if at the start of the season every team in the league thinks they have a chance of winning it. Hopefully this is the start of a new era of unpredictability in football. 

Watching City v Real final, I bet Leicester are gutted they weren't in the Champions League this season because they would have beaten both of those teams!

ye reckon they would beat real madrid?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived