Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.



Eastie

Aston Villa Takeover Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Sacro said: I've heard rumours about some group calling themselves Cue-Eye-Ay.. No idea who they are but apparently it's absolutely nailed on and they're all oil rich bajillionaires.

Welcome back and thanks for reminding us why you're our favourite ITK...

Had to come back Anne, a few months away and look what happened! I was clearly the only thing holding the club together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sacro said:

Had to come back Anne, a few months away and look what happened! I was clearly the only thing holding the club together.

Trust you are well mate :lol:

i heard you had gone over to the dark side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sacro said: Had to come back Anne, a few months away and look what happened! I was clearly the only thing holding the club together.

Trust you are well mate :lol:

I'm good mate thanks, just been busy with Uni and work. Throw Villa in to the mix and that's a recipe for self harm...

Haha what dark side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sacro said:

I've heard rumours about some group calling themselves Cue-Eye-Ay.. No idea who they are but apparently it's absolutely nailed on and they're all oil rich bajillionaires.

Welcome back pal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JustRich said:

Welcome back pal!

Thanks mate! How is everyone holding up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sacro said:

 

Trust you are well mate :lol:

 

 

I'm good mate thanks, just been busy with Uni and work. Throw Villa in to the mix and that's a recipe for self harm...

Haha what dark side?

Where the one eyed witchdoctor operates leading the blind .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sacro said:

Thanks mate! How is everyone holding up? 

Were all on suicide watch mate but your warped sense of humour should help, welcome back:wave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sacro said:  

Trust you are well mate :lol:

 

 

I'm good mate thanks, just been busy with Uni and work. Throw Villa in to the mix and that's a recipe for self harm...

Haha what dark side?

Where the one eyed witchdoctor operates leading the blind .

Sounds a lot like my 5-a-side team..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

Were all on suicide watch mate but your warped sense of humour should help, welcome back:wave

Haha thanks mate, I'll be on my best behaviour! :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×